Thirteen.

"So how we doing this?" Scott questioned, pulling his helmet off and holding it at his side.

"We're going in as if this was all meant to happen. Steve, Bucky, your both heading to the Siberia facility, take the chopper. Sam, Clint, Scott, Wanda, your being taken in, cells most likely, Natasha and Rhodey...that's your job to take them in. After that you two along with Vision and Spidey over here head back to the compound, don't make anything too suspicious."

"What about me?" Tony called.

"This is where you come in Tony, your heading back to the Compound, get FRIDAY to help you figure out who the other guy is and when you have, find Steve's team, tell Sam all that you know and he will give you the signal to leave. T'challa will leave with you on the jet, that is where all four of you will take out the other Winter soldiers and confront this hidden man"

They all stood in silence for a while, letting the plan process in their heads before nodding in understanding. The two super soldiers made a bolt for the chopper just as Hatter called out.

"You let Stark know what he needs to know Steve, you can't hide it forever!"

Madeline watched the colour pale in the super soldiers face before he gave her a steely look and nodded.

"Natasha, Rhodey...take them away

The two nodded and took the remaining 'outlawed' heroes away into a jet they had used to get there.

"What about you Mads?" Tony questioned, Vision and Spider also boarding the jet to head back to the compound along with T'challa.

"Them four are going to need someone to bust them out when your all busy" she grinned, hiding her features with her hat and clenching her metal hand before sending Chess of.

"He will go with you Stark, he will keep you in check, and don't doubt me when I say he will" she stated and he nodded before setting of beside the jet in his suit.

She now stood alone, wind rustling through her autumn coloured locks of hair and kissing against any piece of exposed skin. A exasperated sigh left her red lips as she turned away from the scene of the battle and left the ground. She came into the city quite quickly and blended in by shifting her clothes into that of modern style.

She now sported black and white striped yoga pants, a cartoon printed t-shirt, a flannel tied around her waist and designed canvas trainers. She had placed illusional magic upon herself, so her hat, eyes, mouth and arm seemed either non-existent or perfectly normal to everybody else. She strolled through the crowds, completely blending in as she came upon a car park.

Entering inside, she found a gorgeous red lambo that she swiftly stole and Hot-wired without breaking no glass to get inside of set the alarm off. She was good.

Revving up the engine, she sped of out the car park and onto the streets, making her way out of the city and readying herself for a long ride that will be cut over way to New York. Scenery flew by in a blur and don't even question how she over certain patches of water before she arrived near the Avengers Compound and hid inside a nearby forest. Stepping out the vehicle, she watched as Agents attempted to creep into the compound, and they definitely weren't S.H.I.E.L.D. So, lunging out from the first she took the four down, silently, swiftly, like a cold blooded murder. Except...they weren't dead, just knocked out. Tying them up with some rope she materialised, the four sat silently as they slept through a dreamless sleep.

Heading back over to her car unnoticed, Madeline placed two fingers to her head and contacted Natasha via telepathy.

"Nat? I just took out four Hydra rats outside the compound. Has Tony left yet?"

"He just left, he's figured it out"

"Good, I need you with me, keep the others at the compound, I'm inside the forest not far from there"

"Copy that"

Madeline jumped into the driver seat, starting up the engine once more as she waited for the assassin. It was minutes later that the door open and in hopped Natasha, breathing heavily as she holstered her fury in her cat suit.

"What crack a lackin?" Hatter grinned.

"I was pursued by six Agents on my way out, there dead now, but I think the compound is flooded with them" Romanova heaved, the car wheels spinning frantically as Madeline kick started the car and sped away from the facility.

"Do the others know?"

"Vision knows and so does Rhodes and Parker. Rhodes supervising Parker at the minute, making sure he doesn't get in any trouble that doesn't concern him." She informed, watching as scenery sped past due to Hatter reckless driving.
"Nice ride by the way...where'd you get it? And why the hells is mouth suddenly normal as well as your eye and arm? Where's your hat?"

"Illusional magic, and the car I stole from a car park back near the airport"

Dropping the magic, one normal hand and one metal hand now grasped the wheel, her splitting grin was back, top hat stood tall and her cogs around her eyes spun slowly.

"Nice outfit by the way" Natasha hummed, leaning back in her seat as the wind pushed through the open window and ruffled her hair.

"Thank, I like to switch it up every now and then"

"So where we headed?" The red head questioned.

"The tower, Stark said he had a jet lined up for us. The others are in cells in a water based facility, we're gonna need an aircraft to get where we need to be"

"Barnes and Rogers at the Siberia base yet?"

"No, I just dread it when they arrive"