Chapter Thirteen: This isn't the end

Start from the beginning

“Oh look who is here to watch,” laughed Morgana as she spotted me. I clenched up and she noticed, “Oh are you scared of me now,” she laughed.

“No. I would be never scared of you only sorry for you!” I shouted at her.

“Brave words little guy but I am afraid your father isn’t here to rescue you, Sienna or Luke. You three will die here and then Arthur and your father will be next. Camelot will be mine,” she said smirking.

“I doubt that,” I said angrily.

“Oh but Adair how are you to get out of here.”

“You wait and see,” I said.

“I am waiting,” she laughed. I hate her.

“My father will stop you every time. Don’t you see? Merlin is more powerful then you will ever be!” I shouted at her. Morgana got to her feet and charged towards me. When she reached me she gripped onto my hair and hit my head to the ground, “Your father is weak, useless and a coward. He will never beat me again,” she said before she pulled out a knife from her belt and stabbed it into my leg.

I screamed out in pain as blood rushed to the surface of the wound. “You will watch Luke die while you suffer and then you’ll be next,” she said before she pulled the knife out dropped it to floor and walked away. As the two men came towards me to make sure I didn’t do anything I quickly said a spell which made the knife go safely into my pocket.

My head was also killing me and I felt slightly sick. I kept an eye on the two men watching me and my wound to see how much blood I was losing as I continued to watch the fight between Luke and the two men. I watched in amazement as both men got hit by the sword and they fell to the floor in pain. Luke quickly took their swords and chucked them aside.

“You got lucky,” said Morgana.

“You will pay for what you have done to Sienna and Adair,” he said as he looked over at me and I nodded to let him know I would be fine, even if it is probably a lie. If I don’t get the wound sorted out soon I would lose too much blood and...Well die.

I gasped as Morgana charged forward with a sword at Luke but Luke reflected the attack, Phew! “Your fast but your no match for me,” she laughed.

“Maybe that is because you’re fighting a ten year old,” I laughed. Morgana looked over at me and I looked directly back at her. I showed no sign of weakness to her; even with this wound she had given to me which is most likely to be my death.

“Mordred, go teach Adair a lesson he won’t forget,” said Morgana.

“Now she gets someone else to do her dirty work to the younger one why she fights the slightly older one, like it makes a difference.”

Sienna’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I found myself chained up but no one stood guard of me. I heard someone scream and I found it to be Adair, he was being beaten up by that horrible young man. I whispered under my breath and the chains came loose. I would have to thank my mum later.

I rushed to my feet but not too quickly so no one noticed me. I headed towards Luke and Morgana hiding amongst the trees so no one spotted me. I watched as Morgana and Luke continued to sword fight until Luke slashed Morgana with his sword. She screamed with anger before she forced Luke backwards with magic.

Luke went flying and landed hard on the ground and the sword landing quite fare away from him. Morgana picked up the sword and headed towards Luke, this was it. I had to save him now or it be too late. I rushed forward shouting, “Morgana leave Luke alone!”

Morgana looked over at and I chucked a spell at her forcing her backwards. The sword clattered to the floor and I dived for it. I gripped it in my right hanf and sprung to my feet. I rushed over to Luke to help him to his feet. “Sienna, you saved my life,” he said. I smiled back, I had!

“Wait what about Adair,” said Luke.

“You both stay there if you want Adair to stay alive!” shouted Mordred as he dragged Adair in front of him with a knife to Adair’s neck. Adair looked like he would pass out any second, he looked terrible and his leg it is clear he has lost a lot of blood already.

“Good job, Mordred,” smiled Morgana as she gripped onto my shoulder. I had the sword and my magic but I couldn’t protect Adair only me and Luke if I was lucky. I had no choice but to give in.....

Luke’s POV

I took the sword from Sienna and held it within my hands. I had no idea, we have no chance and I think Sienna knew that as well and Adair knew too even if he was hardly awake anymore. We can’t just give in though. Just then we heard a roar of anger and a two dragons swooped towards us.

“Sally!” screamed Morgana.

A third dragon appeared and headed to attack the other two. Merlin and a woman I didn’t know jumped off the dragons nearby and shot towards us. Morgana came at Sienna and I but we both dodged her just as Merlin reached us and stepped in front of us. The woman fired a spell at Mordred which made him fly backwards and she caught Adair before he landed on the floor.

“Sally!” shouted Morgana. The dragon who I look to be Sally landed nearby and Morgana picked up Mordred who was out cold and climbed onto the dragon.”This isn’t the end!” she shouted before the dragon flue into the sky and disappeared.

--------------------------

:)  there we go guys chapter 13

What did you think ??

Please vote and comment it mean a lot thanks