Gakushu x Reader

"hey (y/n) how's life dating Asano?"Ren asked the (h/C) haired girl who just passed by the area. "That bastard gave me a math homework" the girl replied and she's pissed that made Ren back out. Still she love her Shu-kun even though that man is not romantic.

"gotta go (y/n)-chan, I had to work on my new assignment" Ren bid his goodbye and the girl replied with a nod."good afternoon ms.(y/n) Mr.Gakushu wanna see you" the girl nod and she knows where her boyfriend would be located.

Student Council Room

Yes, the student council room and there he is checking papers without even taking a second glance at his surroundings.

Knock...knock

The girl knock which made Asano look at her. The girl gave him a smile and so the boy returned the favor.

"Are you walking me home?"asked the girl as she sat beside Shu, the boy nod and never paid attention to the girl who's sitting beside him. "aissh....why are they formulas so hard--shu-kun can you help me with it" the girl tried to grab his attention again.

"You should learn (y/n) and also you should do self study at home" she tsk...and continue her homework for science and English though, her weakest subject is Math and she's hoping Asano would teach her, but to her dismay he didn't.

When it's time to go home, well mostly it's already nighttime and Shu is walking beside her. She saw a red haired man who just get out of the convenience store.

"Karma-kun!!" she yelled happily and skip Infront of him. Leaving Shu behind.

"oh. (y/n)-chan" Karma said casually, Karma is her childhood bestfriend and they grew up together.

"(y/n) let's go home" Shu's cold voice boomed through her ears.

"Karma, can you teach me later?"(y/n) asked

"hai..beside it's my obligation"Karma answered and Shu's hands turned to a fist, but still he remain his composure. Karma walked with them since he and (y/n) are just neighbors.

"ne, (y/n) let me carry your bag"Karma grab her bag."It's really heavy karma-kun--anyway, how's Itona and Nagisa?" the girl asked and the strawberry blonde hair boy was just quiet. Beside he's always quiet.

"ohh (y/n)-chan, wanna go with me this Saturday, I'm going to Okinawa with the boys"Karma said and that made (y/n) eyes sparkled."De...how many days are we staying?" Karma halted."hmm..3 days I guess--beside school is cancelled for 2 days"

"We're having a schedule this Saturday Akabane" and for the first time, Shu bothered to talk."hmm...maybe we could just go next Saturday"Akabane said and give a smirk to Gakushu."Shu-kun, can we go with them just this time?" the girl gave her adorable look that no man can say no to.

"Aissh...fine, but we should finish the report tomorrow" he stated and for the first time, the girl hugged him before they walk her home.

--time skip--

Everyone's ready for their trip, Karma covered for the transportation, while waiting for their transportation, the guys in the E class and so the girls are waiting outside's (y/n) house.

"(y/n), what are you wearing?" and out of nowhere come Asano, who's wearing a black T-shirt underneath the sky-blue sleeves, a black pants, and a black converse. He looks hot outside his uniform.

"a dress" (y/n) answered and all E class sweat dropped. "change it, it's too revealing and I don't wanna beat dogs" Shu-kun said with authority in his voice, but too late the cars arrived. 4 cars to be exact.

"come on" (y/n) entered the first van sitting beside Gakushu who had that stern face, he's not fond of being with E class but (y/n) is an E class student that leaves him to hang out with. The trip was long and it made (y/n) tired, she doesn't want to lean on Asano and embarrass herself so she decided to sleep while sitting.

"You know Asano, you should become sweeter to our (y/n)"Maehara the playboy said. "(y/n)-san is used being treated sweetly in E class"Itona added with a monotone voice.Of course (y/n) is leaning on his shoulder.

"I want her to experience not to be dependent on me" Asano said and without hate or disgust but pure love and passion."She loves you, you know, what a waste that we had no more chances" and that made Asano's dark aura came out of what Horibe had said to him.

"what's mine is always mine Hormone" and for the first time, they saw how Asano lost his composure