Prologue

It was the most interesting science class ever, the Camembert School had ever got. It was because of those interesting lectures, expounded by Mrs. William of the school. She was one of the most talented science teacher ever on this Earth, according to the children. And she was! Her way of lecturing gives pleasure and relief to the children, sitting and taking interest.

Everyone was ghoul in what she was saying, not just for pretending, but actually they were enjoying it with full euphoria. Perplexed, startled and amazed were the only work, children could have done that time.
The lectures were based on the topic, 'Core, ' basically, it's a boring topic, but though Mrs. William was teaching, it became a point of discussion. The face of every children was like, they've killed someone and sitting in a corner, remembering all those moments.

Every student there was serious, no one dared to do fun, while she's teaching. "What's the temperature there? Ma'am?" An tremendous question asked by a student of the class.

"Nice question," Mrs. William answered and started stating the boy, Ben Marker. Then, she moved her eyes clockwise to think, about the answer she's gonna reply.

"It's nearly 1800 to 3000° C in outer parts and above 4000° C in inner parts, approx. You'll find different answer in different books, 'cause no body till now have reached there."

For a moment, each children forgot, the teacher was still in the class and started discussing each other about how talented she is. No words came out from the teacher's mouth and then she continued to speak. But being an interlocutor, someone distracted her mind again, with another silly question, ready "Watched a movie, The Core, four people visited the core, they created a machine, in which they combined iron with other material, and then went deep inside the core. Is it possible?" he just asked and sat down.

"I'd just like to say that please don't add movies with reality, there are much difference between them. They can't be connected, all those things in movies you watch are just an imagination and fiction, and reality's just far from then, however, 'ccording to me it's the not possible, how can someone reach to core and come back? Use your own wit, Noudo,"
The whole class began to make sounds like, 'ooooh,' then.

Before the teacher could have said something, the topper of the class Louis began questioning, and when he starts asking questions, everyone gets suggest and no more they've answer. The cute boy stood up and started asking, "I've heard somewhere that there is hot molten magma or something roaming in the core of the Earth and when it'll be ceased, the Earth will lose it's gravity or something and then it's gonna stop rotating, can it happen? Is it possible?" he then created a curious face, like ready to know everything.

Mrs. William again started thinking about, and she knew, the boy won't be satisfied with some words, he needs a full detail about it all, actually Louis is never satisfied, always doubtful and curious to know things. She just opened the mouth and the letter Y from yes came out, and the bell rang.

Whole class wished Mrs. William good afternoon, and the school got over. The three friends Kevin, Louis and Alex got together, and having books in their hands and cool bags on their shoulder, they watched mischievously. They all were the toppers of the class, sometimes Louis goes ahead, letting Kevin and Alex.

Sometimes Alex and sometimes Kevin. It's just because of their relationship. They're friends since when they were born.

Their parents also are close friends, they're all having food relationship as well. They know each other since their childhood and as hereditary their children, Kevin, Louis and Alex are all best friends.

No one ever dared, even though to break their friendship, and no one's gonna. Talking about their interest, Kevin loves music, listening songs and he wanted to become a singer or a rockstar either and instead. Louis- always inside the science books, he's always reading them, he wanted to become a scientist in his future, so that he'll be able to discover and create things. On the other hand, Alex always is inside the novels and always his mind has got intrusion to know about authors, and though is English too good, he gotta become a successful author in his future.

Everyone's future profound was different from each other, and each of them was so beautiful. They've decided their future now, even when they're in 8th grade.
They three always think positive, their mind goes to those things which are negative. Their way and capacity of thinking is so much. No one's able to defeat them. School talks about their overthinking.

"You're all gotta come to my home straight after getting fresh, and then we'll do amazing things..." Said Alex, staring them, still.

"But what will we do? Games?" questioned Kevin, reading a novel titled, 'Looking for Alaska by John Green.

"No way!"

"Tv?"

"Nah!"

"Then what?" Finally they started infuriated. "Study! What else is their in our life?" Said he.

For some minutes Kevin and Louis seemed to lose their wits and no one said a word, or two!? They stuffed their legs towards their home.

The root from their School to home isn't much far, nearly it takes about 5 to 10 minutes. Louis' mother welcomed him at home and requested him to eat food, she created. "Prepared cheesy pizza for you, wanna eat?" she asked.

"This is the best thing you can do to make me happy," the expressions of his face suddenly grew up, and as usual he never thanked her mother. "Where is It?" he asked her cheerfully.

"Go up, in the fridge it Is." After listening those last words from her mother's mouth, he ran fast, to the utmost and reached the fridge. Just ahead of him.

He no more waited to open that, and saw grilled, cheesy pizza lying there. Its smell was delicious, and looked like still it's hot.

He touched it; just to determine and then observed, it was still hot. He took a piece and then opened his mouth, the big one. He ate one slice, other, and therefore ate whole pizza, within the time of 5 minutes approx.
It's not that easy to eat whole full sized pizza, in that time....

He then went down and waited... waited... waited... the however, no one came. "Why ain't they yet?" he then thought, and finalize to call Alex and Kevin. Who were the person, not yet. He went down again and moved towards the mobile phone, lying on the sofa. He dialed the numbers, and talked weirdly.

"Hey yo! Is anyone here?" he started talking.

"Don't you think, the question should be asked by me, 'cause you called me," talked a hard rough voice of Alex. "Is that Alex and Louis speaking?" Kevin got confused and asked.

"Yeah," replied the caller.

Everyone just messed up, though it was a group call, between Louis, Kevin and Alex. Instead of asking usual questions, he started discussing a different point. "Maths' work done?" Asked Louis.

Suddenly, the conversation was broken, because of the distraction in between, Louis' mother, who was shouting from the kitchen. He cut down the phone, and ran to her mother.
"What happened?" he saw her mother, again cooking something rubbish. "No nothing major, just wanna confirm whether you'll eat sandwich or burger, I'm making. Choose either. That was the most L. O. L moment for Louis, he just burst out of laughter and hardly was able to control himself.
"Whatever your mind says," still laughing, said he, in a different tone, including intonation was visible.

"K, though your wish, I'd like to make both... " she replied, inaudible.

"Sure," Louis muttered, and went back to his work. Went to his room above and started reading novels, which he loves to. "Percy Jackson," it showed.

Reading and reading, the day passed, bringing new brilliance and fragrance to the Earth. And this day's really gonna be challenging for him...