"Ok I'll help you," he grabbed Sanji's arms making him flush and guided him back to the doctors room.

"U-U-Uhhh....-whoa?!" He was forced down into the bed, Zoro grabbed some bandages from a drawer and walked back to Sanji, he grabbed his finger carefully and wrapped the white bandage around his bleeding finger.

"Done," he sighed crossing his arms.

"Thanks," he stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"To finish dinners before the others get back," Sanji rolled his eyes to make it obvious.

"No."

"What? Why?"

"You're going to cut yourself again,"

"Why do you care?" He spat in annoyance,

"Because I love you!" He shouted back. Sanji was taken aback. Red quickly rose up to his face as he became nervous.

"W-w-what..?" Sanji stuttered in disbelief as Zoro looked away blushing lightly scratching the back of his neck.

"Did I stutter? No. you understood what I said the first time," he tried acting tough.

Sanji's eyes quickly widen was a pair of soft lips were pressed against his light pink ones, he flushed and blushed blood red, he looked like a tomato about to explode. He felt strong arms snake around his waist, a few seconds later, he gave in, he let his arms wrap around the swordsman as he melted into the passional kiss. They both pulled away from lack of air, Zoro was staring deeply in Sanji's orbs, Zoro quickly wrapped his arms around Sanji pulling his closer as he rested his chin on his head making Sanji blush lightly.

"You're now my boyfriend, right?" Zoro asked lightly blushing,

"Y-Y-Y-Yes..." he stuttered blushing more burying his red hot face in his chest.

"Are we going to tell the crew?" He breathed.

"Not yet.. when it's time," Sanji replied sighing hugging his new lover who hugged back.

"As you say, dart brow," he teased chuckling lightly causing Sanji to blush.

A few months later~ CUZ IM LAZY AF

Zoro and Sanji decided that today was the day they should tell the crew about their relationship, during the relationship, they acted as normal, picking fights with each other while at night.... well let's just say that had plenty of fun, Sanji finished dinner and everyone was eating, Zoro stood from his seat and walked towards Sanji who was washing dishes, he tapped his shoulder making Sanji turn to the green-haired man.

"It's time," he whispered as Sanji just nodded and wiped his hands from the water.  They stood next to each other as the crews attention flicked to them.

"W-we need to talk about something..." Sanji began as the crew sweet dropped.

"What is it? Sanji-San?" Brook wondered.

Sanji glanced at Zoro before they held hands.

"Me and Sanji are dating." Zoro simply said as red rose up to Sanji's cheeks.

There was a moment of silence.

"That's great news!" Luffy, Usopp and Chopper cheered as Nami and Robin giggled, Brook laughed and Franky smirked.

"I-I thought you'd kick us out.." Sanji breathed looking down.

"Why would I? At least I know why you two don't fight as much, go together when we stop at an island and that you two don't hate each other," Luffy laughed lightly making the couple smile. Without warning, Sanji felt a familiar pair of lips press onto his pecking him softly. He blushed as Zoro pulled away while the crew cheered loudly,

"Let's celebrate!" Brook sang.

The day was long and the last thing they did that day was spend time together with the crew before having a loving night... aka.. stuff~

---------------------------------------

Zoro looked deeply into Sanji's orbs observing every detail of them, he wrapped his arms around his sweating body before pulling the covers over them.

"I love you, Sanji."

"I love you too, Zoro..."

With that,  they fell asleep into each others embrace.

A/N: BROS  THE BOOK IS ON HOLD SINCE I HAVE SCHOOL ANS STUFF LIKE THAT! ILL BE UPDATING ASAP SO DONT HURRY MEH! REQUESTS!!! I NEED THEM!

-Dreea