The End

Good she's a little squirmer, and a screamer. Here and there a little moan but she's good. The man then grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and says. Which room do I go in? Drew points to the left the room where Todd raped me. He goes in the room locking the door behind him, and throws me on the bed. I try to run for the door but he grabs these handcuffs and handcuffed me to the bed. He climbs on top of me and undoes his belt and slides his pants down with his red and white boxers. He try's to show off his member but I look away in disgust, he then slides his self inside of me. I start to scream to the top of my lungs, which was a terrible mistake. He starts going harder and harder for 5min straight. He finally stops pulls his pants up,and takes the handcuffs off. I just sit there feeling ripped part and taken advantage of, them i just balling my eyes out again.The man leaves the room and walks back downstairs. I hear him tell Todd that I was good and that he wants to take me. I hurry and close the door and I lock it, I quickly put on my J's and look around for a weapon. Then thats when I hear footsteps coming from the stairs, I start to panic. Then I look out the window, and I see Chres outside. I run to open the window Chres tells me to climb out, so I do. Chres and I run for the van thats in the driveway and I see through the corner of my eye " ITS TODD". Me and Chres hop in the jeep and he starts to drive. We get to a dark dirt road, and we stop me and Chres look into each other eyes, and we kissed till the sun went down. Who knew that one of my kidnappers would turn out to be the love of my life...