Who she met online

Chres leaves and I lock the door behind him and I get in the shower. I start to bathe and wash my hair, once I get out I put some ripped jeans on with an ocean blue hoodie. I leave the bathroom and I notice Chres in my room i walk up to him and sit on his lap. You know I like you right, he nods his head and says I like you too. I lean in and kiss him, we pull apart. Then Chres says I'm going to get you out of here okay. I say yes, and then Chres says the meeting begins in 15min. I couldn't find the words to ask what the meeting was about, but somehow I said. And what is this meeting about? Chres hesitated to answer me. A man is coming over, and if he likes you he is going to take you. Tears start to form in my eyes, Chres then wipes them away. I hear Drew yell from downstairs saying " Bring her down he's here". Me and Chres walk downstairs and I see a huge man. He looks a bout 6'2, he has piercing green eyes, and brown scruffy hair thats looks like it hasn't been combed in days. He grabs my arm and turns me like im some artifact or something. I try to pull away but his grip on my arm is so tight so I can't. The man ask me what my name was, Raygen is my name. Nice name, so Todd how's she in bed?