Who she met online

I hear the door quirky open Im guessing it Chres, I could tell by his subtle voice. I pretend to stay sleep, he comes and lays next to me and wraps his. Strong muscular arms around my waist, I kinda liked the feeling of it. I turn to face him and our eyes meet. I'm thinking to myself "Wow I've never really had to chance to look at Chres. His nice curly hair, and his plump pink lips." What am I saying he help them kidnap me. I'm guessing he could i was thinking something, because he asked whats wrong. Nothing I say very shaky, Chres cupped his hand around my face and pulls me to his. His lips touch mine, and sparks flew all through out my mind. Thats when Drew comes bursting through the door,and yanks me by hair. AYY WHAT THE FUCK ARE GRABBING HER FOR DREW!? SHE NEEDS TO GET READY FOR THE MEETING! I'm thinking to myself what meeting,Drew hands me some clothes and towel and tells me to go shower. In my head I'm thinking this is my chance to run. I flee to the front door, which is guarded by Alex I try and run back. And "SMACK" Todd's hand goes across my face knocking me to ground. My eyes start to get watery, but I hold my tears in. You STUPID BASTARD, I yelled at Todd. Aww looks like sombody hasn't learned there lesson now has she. Chres rushes to my rescue, picks me off the floor and carries me the bathroom. Hey you can't try to escape or they will just keep on hurting you, just listen to them okay. I say yes looking into Chre's big brown eyes.