I'm scared, will you hold me?

The two boys only got one room for them to share for the night. Green took the bed and Red took the couch, it didn't bother Red to be sleeping in the couch. Pikachu curled up beside him for the night and they both drifted off to sleep.

"Red?" Green asked, but Red was already fast asleep. Green smiled. "Good night, Red." Green whispered before crawling into bed. The bed was a king size, so Green felt awkward in the bed by himself.

------------------------------------ Red's Dream ----------------------------------------

Red walked through Viridian forest, the red leaves on the ground looked like they were dipped in blood. Red slowly looked around, he noticed that there were no Pokemon in the forest which made Red worried. He heard a familiar voice calling his name.

"Red?!" It was Green's voice. Red tried to call out to his friend, but nothing came out of his mouth. Not even a breath. Red ran towards Green's pleading cries, running through the forest as fast as he could. Suddenly, Green's cries turned to screams. Red tried once more to call out to Green, nothing came out again. When Red got to where the screams were coming from, he found Green. Pinned to a tree, covered in blood.

Dead.

Red dropped to his knees and watched as Green's lifeless body caught fire. Tears streamed down his face. Blood dripped down from above him, it landed on the ground in front of him. Red slowly looked up to see all his friends hung from the tree with their limbs cut off. The blood was dripping from their severed limbs. Red tried to scream, but no sound came out. 

-------------------------------- End ------------------------------------

Red woke up with a start. Another horrible dream. He got off the couch and picked the sleeping Pikachu up and walked over  to the bed where Green was fast asleep, holding his Eevee. Red curled up under the blankets with Green and fell asleep once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green woke up the next morning to see Red sleeping next to him. Green's eyes widened and his face began to heat up. He was blushing so much that his cheeks were Red like Pikachu's. Green slowly got out of bed as to not wake Red up, Green got dressed and packed his stuff up to continue on their adventure. Red's eyes fluttered open and he smiled as he was greeted by Pikachu.

"Morning Pikachu." Red patted the yellow Pokemon on the head and rolled out of bed. Green waved to him, his face still slightly pink. Red got dressed and offered to let Pikachu ride on his shoulder. Red glanced over at the bag that contained the thunder stone. He picked up the bag and took out the box. He turned around and called Green's name. Green poked his head around the door and looked at Red. Red's cheeks began to turn pink as he handed the box to Green. "I got this for you." Red said as he looked off to the side.

"Whats this?" Green asked as he took the box from Red. He opened it and saw the thunder stone that he had wanted. Green gasped. "How did you pay for this?!" Green asked as he hugged Red tightly.

"I had saved up some money." Red said as he gently hugged Green. Green broke free from Red's hold and gently kissed him on the lips. This made both boys blush and look away.

"Sorry abo-" Green was forced to stop in the middle of his sentence. Red had pressed his lips against Green's. Green wrapped his arms around Red's neck as they kissed.