chapter eight

- normal pov-

Masky pulled his arm away from toby his face filled with pure confusion.

" um? Do i know you?..."

" do you? what? Of course you know me how could you not know me"

" I'm sorry I've never seen you before in my life!"

" What do you mean we've been living together for who can count how many years!"

" That's odd since you've never laid a foot in my house before, or at least you better not have..."

" Masky for the love of waffles would you just LISTEN TO ME!!"

" .....How do you know that name..."

" Gosh darn it masky it's me Toby numb nut!"

Masky only gave Toby a blank stare almost with a hint of disbelief . It stayed like this for a few moments until maksys' eyes finally widen a bit.

" T-Toby.... is that really you ?"

" Whoopty do he finally figured it out some one give he a Nobel prize for smartest guy around."

Masky took half a step back as toby took a full step closer. Maksy looked behind him at the door he just locked then back at toby. Toby glared slightly and gave a Don't-you-dare look to maksy. Masky turned around and ran full speed to the door as toby ran behind him. Toby was about to reach masky when he saw the large metal door slammed in his face. 

Toby pounded on the door with slight tears in his eyes.

* m-masky p-please let me explain...... i can understand if you ignore me after , but please let me explain now.."

From the other side of the door slightly muffled " ok toby i'm listening"

" I-i didn't know what i was doing OK , i had spent so many days waiting for you to wake up and i-i thought you were going to die.... I couldn't live with myself and everything just kinda boiled up inside me .... i'm so sorry i lashed out on you like that i would never hurt you on purpose because..... b-because i love you masky .... i love you more than i love waffles or anyone else that i have left..."

There was a long pause of the most eerie silence. Then the door opened up and masky walked out shutting it behind him and locking it. Masky refused to turn around.

" toby are you really telling the truth?.... do you really love me?..."

Toby looked down at the ground tears erupting from his eyes, and he started to shake slightly. He throat tighten as all his sadness arose yet again waiting for what seem to be an obviously answer of ' get away from me' or ' well i hate you'. 

Masky slightly cupped his hand under tobys' chin forcing toby too look up at him.

" toby..... i love you too"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So heart filled yet the end is closer but still far!!