Matchweek 3, Part 2: vs Hammonton FC

~Apartment~

iDroid: Incoming call...Agent.

Why does he insist on calling me before dawn after every match on my day off. Seriously does this guy sleep.

'Put him on'

Tristan: Hey Moreno! Congrats on the win last night. Big ratings! Too bad you couldn't have a bigger impact, we could've used something in the media about you other than that alleged affair with Mia Jackson. You know if you two could really get some good face time together in front of a cam that'd be-

'What do you an't Tristan?'

Tristan: Just to help you baby. You know I only have my number one client in mind everyday.

'Once again. The deal is over, the contract is signed. What do you need from me? You got your cut.'

Tristian: We went over this Al my main man, we work together to make money. You keep scoring goals and I triple your take home by the end of the first season. How does that sound?

'As long as I'm playing futbol then I don't care. Don't you sleep? The sun isn't even up yet.'

Tristian: I only sleep when the job is done buddy, and the job is never done. Especially with a client such as yourself who everyone wants a piece of. You should appreciate the fact that I'm here, because if not then you would be fielding all of this mess right now. Hiring me was the best thing your Pop Pop advised you to do-

'Don't talk about Pop Pop'

Tristan: Ok ok, i got it. Still a touchy subject. I'll be sure to let Power102 know what to do.

'Who? The cast station?'

Tristan: The one and only. You know this morning they were scheduled to have Villanueva on the show but for some reason, old Ray isn't answering his PDC. He was supposed to be there thirty minutes ago. So they call me, I call you, bada bing we get a transport outside of your door and in twenty minutes you're casting to all of your fans on the most popular morning show in the Northeast.

'Laila and the Morning After Crew?!'

Tristan: That's them!

I've always wanted to meet them!'

Tristian: Well today is your day. The transport is outside, go!

I guess I can get use to having an agent.

~Broadcast Station~

Laila: What up what up what up! Laila Livecast and the Morning After Crew comin atcha on livecast, iRadio, VR, AR, and good ol' FM. Money Mark, you wanna introduce our next guest.

Money Mark: Yes ma'am. Now this cat,just signed a massive contract with Atlantic City's own Tech FA to the tune of, well ladies let's just say that he's single.

Katniss: That's not what I heard.

Laila: Ooh! Well we're going to get into that.

Money Mark: Yea yeah you better not be playing my homegirl Mia Jackson either. That's right we have here, in the hot chair, Alfredo Moreno let's give it up for the futbolista.

'Thanks for having me.'

Shit I should have known that they would ask about Mia.

Mark: My man my man fresh off of that thriller against East Dakota how does it feel?

That's more like it.

'It feels great, you know. It was a thriller but through teamwork and strong leadership on the pitch we were able to pull through. We're looking forward to seeing them in the second leg.'