Chapter 5

My body thud against the wall. His ice cold lips sent electrifying chills down my entire body, through my spine and all the way to the tip of my toes. He kissed me with lust this time, wishing for me to stay quiet. I knew what he wanted from the moment he got in control. My eyes soon met Derek's deep, chocolate eyes but for a few seconds only, before his craves continued to take over. He wanted me. He needed me.

It was about time I gave in already. I had been teasing him to the point he grunted at the slightest touch of my fingertips. We had made our way to his bed in an instant and our bodies half way unclothed. I had to admit, Derek was a compulsive liar. But his lies are colorful and I love every shade. He made sure to be as gentle as he could, him knowing my body was fragile.

I felt his body above mine but soon lower down to reach my lace panties. He gently pulled them down, each stroke of movement slower than the last. This filled my body with anxiety and aggravation. I hated his exaggerated teases, but somehow it felt worse this time. Once he slipped off my panties, he quickly made his way back up by kissing my stomach until he reached my breasts. The aroma leaked his delightful cologne and the room began to boil. We both started sweating as we tossed and turned on the bed while granting one another pleasure.

"Katherine, it's been a long time..", he whispered in my ear right before he went to start sucking on my neck.

I stayed quiet. Not knowing what to respond or even if I should. We both knew why it had been such a long time since we've been like this and I guess we've set that aside.

"Yeah, I remember the old times." My words floated in the air like dust and were soon ignored as he sucked on my sweet spots.
It's over, I was his.