4- Hold Me

We've reached 5K reads and 250 votes! This is amazing guys! And it's only been three chapters!! Thank you so much for the support 💕

*****

"We're here." Cameron says and I look up.

We're parked in front of a barn.

What are we doing here?

I loosen my seatbelt and got out of the car hesitantly, following Cameron.

Looking at the barn from a distance, I ask, "What are we doing here?"

Suddenly, I feel warmth on my hand. I look down and realize Cameron held my hand.

My heart starts racing.

My eyes roll from his hand to his eyes and then he smiles, "You'll see."

And with that, he drags me towards the barn and into the horse stable.

He turns around and smirks, "We're riding."

"R-riding?" I ask, imaginary question marks start popping above my head.

What does he mean?

The horse or...

"The horse of course, what else would I mean?" He smirks at me and I blush. Oh he so knows what I was saying.

"Nothing. I just mean... I can't ride." I say, blocking out the embarrassment.

"It's okay. I'll teach you." He winks after and pulled me towards the horse stable.

#####

"AHHH!" I scream as I feel as if I'm about to fall.

Cameron holds onto me from behind and my back lies on his front.

"Don't worry, I got you." He says in my ear and controls Lisa.

A shiver runs down my spine.

Dammit he sounds so hot.

My cheeks heat up but I quickly look forward in case he sees it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Why'd you take me here?" I ask as we take a seat at one of the benches on the side.

"This is my passion. And I just wanna show you what I like. I wanna share what I like with you because I really want us to work." He smiles, his eyes piercing into mine.

"Y-you do?" I ask, eager to hear him say it again.

He nods.

My heart starts beating so fast because I can feel what was coming next. He's gonna kiss me.

I notice the way he's leaning closer and my eyes start closing automatically.

So close... I can already smell the mint in his breath. I wanna feel the butterflies now... The butterflies that I'm expecting...

#Cause I know I can treat you better, than he can#

My phone is ringing.