Chapter One: Is He The One??!!

=Chapter One: Is He The One??!!=

Okay, so the old man said I should meet up with a man named Kakashi Hatake since he's my twin brother's teacher. And as of what the others said, I could find them somewhere in the training grounds. Hhmm... I guess my twin is really a good student.

I was walking my way to the training grounds when I heard a girl yelled. "NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!"

Because of my curiosity, I ran to where the rucus is occuring. There I spotted a pink haired girl in red dress, she looks scary of some sorts. Then there's a back haired guy who's obvioulsly from the Uchiha clan because of the symbol on the back of his shirt, and most probably, my bestfriend, Saika's, twin brother. And... there is this spiky haired blonde who looks beaten up by the pink haired girl. They all look like the same age as I am now.

"So..." someone spoke from behind which caused me to freeze from my position. "Minato-sensei's little princess has finally arrived."

I turned around and I saw a familiar face. "Kashi-nii.... Don't tell me you're Kakashi Hatake?"

He chuckled and ruffled my long red hair. "Yup. You're used to call me Kashi-nii since you were little so I didn't bother to change it..."

"Silly you..." I giggled then I elbowed him lightly. "So, where's my twin brother? Old man said he was your student..."

"Eehh... Let me treat you first before meeting your brother..." says he then he put his hands on my shoulder and gently pushes me. "I know some good foods you might wanna try out..."

=»=»=»=»=»=»=»=»=

Time skip...

It was already afternoon when Kashi-nii and I stopped by the park. I was sitting on a bench under a tree It was already afternoon when we stopped by the park to wait for someone. I was busy eating takoyaki when the blond guy I saw earlier at the training ground approached us. He looks lame of some sorts and kind of a.... STUPID? He seems to be arrogant too...

"So Kakashi-sensei. Why did you summoned me here?" Asks the boy then he formed a pout on his lips and ruffles his hair.

Kakashi-nii stood straight and placed his hand on my head. "Naruto, this girl in front of you... She's the Yondaime Hokage's daughter, Rei Namikaze...." He introduced me to the boy named Naruto. "Rei, he's Naruto Uzumaki, one of my students."

'Uzumaki?! Don't tell me he's....' My thought was cut off when Kakashi-nii patted my head.

He smiled as if he was teasing me or what. Gee.... I hate him when he does that. The last time I check, he did that when I was still a little kid when we were with Itachi. "So Naruto. Rei-chan over here needs a safe place to stay in for now. And I think you're the perfect guy to approach for thi-"

"What?! Hey! That's not a part of what we talked about!" I protested. "You said I'm going to meet with my brother! Don't tell me this guy...." I said then I pointed at Naruto.

Kakashi-nii squeezed my shoulders and chuckles softly. "For now, you have to stay with him until you meet your brother." Says he for a little cover up then he pushed me to Naruto's side. "Okay Naruto, be a good boy to Rei-chan okay? Minato-sensei wouldn't want anyone hurting his little princess"

"You can count on me sensei!" He said then he made and okay sign. He grabbed my hand and grinned widely. "You can keep up with my speed right?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. He doesn't even know a thing, does he?! "Tch. Maybe I'm faster." I twitched my lips and stared at him bratly.