Chap 13: A Misunderstanding

EUN JI P.O.V

I open my eyes....another school day.

How i wished that today is a holiday. I can sleep till whatever time i want and do whatever things i like without having to worry about school homework and projects....

Projects...

I recalled the moments with Kai yesterday....* i blush whenever i think of him...wae? *

After lying in bed for another 5 minutes. I finally got up and get ready for school. I put on my school uniform and stare at myself in the mirror...today i decided to tie up my hair into a ponytail.
I even add a cute looking ribbon to it.

I headed towards the bus stop. * Will D.O oppa board the bus with me today? * I look forward in going to school with him.

I waited and waited until the bus arrives...still no sign of him. Maybe today he will be driving to school :(

I arrived at school make my way to class. When i entered class, everyone became quiet all of a sudden. The three girls who bullied me are glaring at me angrily like I've done something terrible.

* What is happening? *

Only Kai is looking at me with a mischievious look in his eyes. He saw me and waved at me. I head over to my seat and sat down. I noticed some of the students in the class started whispering while looking at me like I'm a joke. Some even pointed me to their friends and smirk...

* What is happening?!!! Did I do something wrong?? *

I turned around to look at Chan Yeol. He is discussing about the school project with Sandara...he didn't even notice me looking at him. I feel a little jealous.

" Yeollie oppa. " i called out to him...

CHAN YEOL P.O.V

" Yeollie oppa." I heard Eun Ji calling out to me. I wanted so badly to turn around but whenever i thought about what I had seen today morning, i stopped myself. * Ignore her, Chan Yeol....she's not yours already.*

EUN JI P.O.V

He ignored me.....

What did I do wrong??

I turned towards D.O and tapped him on the shoulders. * I hope he's not the same as Chan Yeol. *

He turned around but his eyes......

He look at me with a disappointed look in his eyes....like I let him down.

* Why are they both like that? Even D.O who always cared for me and forgive me when i did something wrong. However, why is it that only Kai remains the same?? *

" Kai-shi, did something happened that has to do with me? Do you know about it ?" I turned to Kai and ask.

" Yes, it has something to do with us..hehe...come, lets talk outside the class. " without even waiting for my answer he held my hands and pull me out of class. All the students in the class watched us...

Especially the three girls...they glare at me until their eyes looks like it is going to pop out of their sockets...

We stood outside the class room.

" Why did you do that?! What is it?? " i aksed Kai impatiently...

Why am I the only one who don't know even if it has to do with me?!

I saw Kai took out his phone and showed it to me. " See...I looked handsome when I'm asleep right?? Kekeke...."

My eyes widened with surprise....i found that i am looking at a photo of me and Kai sleeping together!!

When did this happened?!!

What's more...it is on my Facebook wall indicating that i have posted this myself....
But i didn't even saw this photo before!! How could it be me who posted this!!

Suddenly a thought came into my mind......mum....

I am sure that it is her who caused all of this. Only she knows my password into my Facebook account...

Aisshhh omma!! Why can't you stop being a busy body and interfere my school life...look what you've done!! All the girls in my class are going to kill me!

" We looked so cute together, jagiya!! " Kai is the only one happy about this incident. He showed me his phone's home screen and i saw that he has use that photo as his wallpaper...

" Yah, change your wallpaper. Stop joking around.." I told him seriously. I'm worried about D.O and Chan Yeol...seems like they have misunderstood me. I have to clear this up with them. But....how??

" Omo, teacher is coming. Let's get inside. " He pulled me back into the classroom.

D.O P.O.V

I saw Kai pulling Eun Ji out of the classroom and back in after a while.

What did they talk about outside....

Is Eun Ji really with Kai now?

I felt so pain in the heart when I saw the photo of them sleeping together this morning. I don't know what to tell her....that i have feelings for her too?

Will she accept me now that she is with Kai?

The whole time...i was trying to avoid her. I didn't take the bus with her...i didn't talk to her when she called me just now...

EUN JI P.O.V

I can't concentrate on what teacher is teaching the whole morning. I'm thinking about a way to clear up this misunderstanding with Chan Yeol and D.O.

During recess, i went over to the place they are sitting. I sat down in front of them and Kai followed me. * This guy won't leave me alone....but i like it.. *

" Hi, guys!! " i smiled at them cheerfully. They just continued eating their food without even looking up.

I took a deep breath and said, " Guys, you all have misunderstood me with the photo. See, yesterday Kai came over to my place to discuss about our project. We accidentally fell asleep on the table and my mum took a photo of us. That's all. So please don't be mad at me okay? " I held Chanyeol's left hand and D.O's right hand to show that I an really serious.

" Yah, why are you explaining to them?! It's no big deal, there's no need to explain especially to them. " Kai pouted beside me.

CHAN YEOL P.O.V

Misunderstanding?

So it's just a normal school project. Haha...I felt so relieved....

I'm relieved that Eun Ji and Kai are not really together. But I am still green with envy, I have never been to her house.

I and D.O both look up at Eun Ji and broke into a wide smile.

I then held Eun Ji's right hand in mine. I was going to kissed it when Kai suddenly put his hand on top of Eun ji's hand. I can't stop myself and kissed his hand!

" Yuck!! Blekk.... "

" Haha!! Serves you right!! Don't you dare touch my jagiya! "

Jagiya?!! When did he started calling my princess that?!! Aishh!! I'm so jealous.

Eun Ji just look at us and smiled....* her smile is as beautiful as ever.. *

D.O P.O.V

" Eun-ah...I'm sorry that i didn't believe in you and treated you like that this morning. " i apologises to her. I felt so happy that she isn't with Kai. * she will always be my Eun Ji. *

" Nahh...if it is me who saw you sleeping with another girl...i would also be like that... " she realised she over spoken her words and blushed.... " i mean...uhh...apologise accepted. " I pinched her cheek gently when I hear that.

* I will never look at another girl. You will be the only girl in my heart. " i just say that in my heart.

KAI P.O.V

Aishh....why does Eun Ji need to explain herself?! Why does she care what Chan Yeol and D.O hyung think about her?

Does she have feelings for them?!! ANDWAEE!!

I look at both Chan Yeol and D.O who is chatting with her happily now like nothing has ever happened.

I have to seperate Eun Ji from them, or not later both of them try to take away my jagi from me.

I stood up. " Jagiya, lets go another table to enjoy our food. " I took away her plate of food and went over to an empty table away from Chan Yeol and D.O. I have to do this as I know that she won't follow me.

" Yah...Kai-shi!! Give back my food. "

" Come over here! " i said to her.

She then came over and sit beside me. " Why did you do that? I'm having fun at that table.."

" Thats why I made you come over here. Don't be so close with D.O and Chan Yeol ok? "

She just rolled her eyes and ignore me .

Chan Yeol and D.O look at us from afar with jealous faces. I know they wanted to come over too...but too bad, this table can only sit two persons as it is small.

EUN JI P.O.V

Finally, the old D.O and Chan Yeol oppa is back. I'm glad that our friendship is still intact.

Other students in my class still thinks that i slept together with Kai. But I don't care. Chan Yeol and D.O already know the truth and it is enough.

I can concentrate on the lessons after recess as all my worries are solved.

When school ends, D.O came over and offered to drive me home. * aw...so sweet of him... *

I just want to accept his offer when Kai butt in and said, " I'll fetch you home jagiya... "

Bwoa?? This is the first time Kai offered to fetch me home. And the 'jagiya' made me feel uneasy. I think D.O oppa feel uncomfortable upon hearing that too. I look at both of them, thinking which should I choose...

Then all of a sudden, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away. " Come on, lets go home, my princess. " Chan Yeol said while pulling me towards the car park.

KAI P.O.V

How dare Chan Yeol...again!! Last time he interfere with me taking Eun Ji to recess and now he is interfering again!

I and D.O chased after them.

I saw Chan Yeol opened the door for Eun Ji and she got in. I got into my car and followed them. I will not allow Chan Yeol to touch my jagi!

I noticed that D.O is also following them. But now is not the time to fight with D.O.

I can't see what they are doing from the back. * Eun Ji, just keep quiet when he talks to you, don't bother him..* I hope even if i know it is impossible.

EUN JI P.O.V

I look at the side mirror of Chan Yeol's car and saw that Kai and D.O are both following us.

*Haha those two... Why are they acting like that? *

" They are jealous of you and me. You know? "

" Bwoa?? "

Chan Yeol just glance at me and smile.

* Jealous?? Why?? Perhaps....they like me? Impossible... *

A few minutes later he pulled over in front of my house. " Thanks for fetching me home, Chan Ye...uh, Yeollie oppa!! "

He opened the door for me and i got down.

Kai and D.O came running towards me.

" Eun Ji!! Did he do something to you? Are you hurt?! " Kai look at me up and down with worried eyes...i shook my head.

" Hey you!! What did you do?!! Why can't she talks? " Kai turned to Chan Yeol and started questioning him...Chan Yeol just smirk at him.

I can't stand it anymore and laughed so loudly that i think that the whole neighbourhood can hear it.

D.O then came over and said, " kwenchanna? Next time, let me fetch you home, kay? "

I nodded. But Kai disagreed immediately.

" No Eun Ji. Don't nod your head! "

" Stop fooling around Kai. " I said to him, his really weird today...his acting like i'm his...not that i don't like it but....aish...i'm confused again!!

" Alright guys, I have to go in now. Gomawo Yeolie oppa! Goodbye! See you guys tomorrow..." I said and walk into my house.

Although today started off with a bad start, but it turned out fine in the end. I like being around those guys....full of laughter and fun...