Me: YOU CAN'T DISARM THE BOMB *Diggles looked up amazingly surprised that I was on the tree next to the landmine trap, Felicity not able to turn her face around so I gave both of them orders* Diggle back away, Felicity don't move *I aimed the longbow with an arrow that could be strapped into another tree which was my plan exactly, I shot the arrow as it was aimed on the nearest tree branch which i'd and shot it but doing so it caused the arrow to strap around the tree branch causing the string on the arrow to tighten up, I grabbed onto the string tightly with one hand and the other sticking out to catch Felicity when I jump down. I jumped down swiftly and grabbed onto Felicity as quickly as I could and just as I done so the landmine was alarmed and blew up too late when me and Felicity were already on the ground however Diggles was rather close to the landmine and fell down on the ground when the landmine went off yet nothing serious happened to Diggles*

Felicity: *She grabbed onto me with both her hands tightly as I was on top of her* wow you are really sweaty *she fixed on her glasses properly as she looked at me*

Diggles: *He managed to sit up on the ground as he looked at both me and Felicity saying* you're a hard man to find Oliver

Me: *I looked at both of them, truthfully I wasn't too thrilled seeing them on the island as it could be a dangerous place for them and secondly I knew why they were here* you shouldn't have come here...

*I led both of them to my camping area while I held my bow with my right hand and my quiver full of arrows on the other yet as I got to my camping area I put both down on a flat large wooden box, they both walked in and had a quick look around at the place before they could speak with me*

Diggle: I would have emailed, but this isn't exactly an email hot spot *he seemed to have said in a sarcastic yet jokingly tone*

Felicity: So what you used to live in here... I mean the first time you were here *she said awkwardly while looking at me putting my grey V-shaped shirt on*

Me: For some of it *I said very serious and not really as happy as both of them are*

Felicity: Could you at least pretend like you're happy to see us, me and Digs spent weeks trying to track you down, we traveled across half the world and this morning we flew in a plane so old that as soon as I jumped out of it.... *She hadn't continued her sentence however cut it to another* You could at least offer some water or... coconut *she said as raised her eyebrow*

Me: *I walked over to where I kept my water stored and got her a bottle out* fresh outta coconut *I came closer to her* I am happy to see you but I know why you're here *I seemed to have caught both their attentions seriously now* i'm not coming back to Starling City, I can't... I... My mission, my fathers list. It was a crusade and I failed, Malcom Merlyn destroyed the Glades *I highered my voice angrily but still calm enough* Tommy died *I lowered my voice again as I looked at Felicity who seemed to be really worried about me* and the hood couldn't stop it *I raised my eyebrow* so don't ask me to put it on again, ever.

Diggles: This isn't about you being the vigilante, this is about you being Oliver Queen. Your mother is in prison Oliver and her trial is coming up not to mention Thea is on her own, your family needs you *I stopped to think about what he said, as he finished saying his part Felicity had spoken to me*

Felicity: So does the family business, all the bad press after the Undertaking left Queen Consolidated right for a hostile take over, 30,000 employees are going to lose their job including very blonde IT expert *I closed my eyes for a second as I only just took all this news in me, I opened my eyes again and turned around looking at both of them angrily*

Diggles: Listen I get why you had to leave Oliver probably better then anybody else, i've been there and after what happen no one can blame you for leaving... *I lowered my head down and then back up as I looked Diggles who was convincing me to come back* but its time to come home.

Five years ago...

 *Slade and I were training with bamboo sticks for the time being as we waited for Shado to come back from her hunting, as we got to a final nodge of fighting we stopped and just as we did Shado walked in carrying a ring necked pheasan in a trap, I stared at her for second before Slade was able to hit me across the face with the bamboo stick powerfully but I was supposed to take the hits which he'd given me only to make me stronger yet I fell down though Shado helped me back up as she put down the pheasent*

Shado: You've come very far in the past few months, don't beat youself for it

Me: Well apparently thats his job *I said as I smiled looking at her, she smoothly placed her gentle hand on my cheeks*

Slade: And I love my job not that I wouldn't trade it in for a way off this island

Shado: While you two were playing with each other I was out hunting *she smiled softly and said quite happily seeing she done a good job at hunting*

Slade: Well there is nothing more attractive then a women of can hunt *he said walking over and grabbed the pheasent by both his arms*

Me: When I was marooned here my first meal was a pheasent *I looked at Shado, speaking to her directly* your father cooked it for me

Shado: He was a awful cook

Me: Yeah *before I could say anything she replied too quickly*

Shado: But a great father *she said defending his case*

Me: I'm looking at the proof *I said smiling at her, we at that moment shared a kiss but we'd been interrupted by Slade*

Slade: Lets eat *he snapped the pheasents neck completely, however before we could eat a beeping noise came from the back*

Me: Whats that *I turned around looking at the machine beeping*

Slade: *He ran towards it* thats Edward Fyres activity detector

Shado: We salvaged it from the wreckage in the soliders camp, *she looked at slade shocked* its been five months since we stopped Fyres, he and all his men were dead

Me: So maybe its an animal *I suggested it would be an animals seeing all his men were dead*

Shado: There is an imaging interface *she pressed a button on the detector causing an image to show up of three men holding guns

Me: Those are not animals *I raised my eyebrow* 

Slade: We're not alone on this island *he said while looking at both us* 

To Be Continued...