6.

Chapter six.
In Union.

-Dans POV-

"Phil where is my hair dryer?!" I shouted walking into the bedroom of the hotel in my towel. Violet was sat awkwardly on the bed playing with her hands. I frowned as she smiled at me looking up.

"He went to get a new room key, his snapped" she said as I stood looking confused, it'd been three days since the uncomfortable incident at the studio. And I had no idea why she was sitting on my bed in my hotel room.

"You have, something there" she nodded standing up and walking over to me, and placing her hand on my shoulder, a ladybug crawled onto her hand and she smiled walking over to the open window.

"I didn't even notice" I softly smiled as she let it fly out the window, something felt wrong about the whole situation. Violet looked pale, as if she was sick. And her voice wasn't the same anymore, it was quiet and soft not how I remember it. She stared out the window as i heard music coming from outside. A guitar in particular.

"Dan listen, he's playing the same song as that man...when we were in the rain" Her voice got quieter as her sentence went on, probably because she realised what she was remembering. And i do remember that night, the first time i properly kissed her. I remember almost everything about Violet, the way she'd let out a cute yawn as she woke up; Or how she insisted our legs be tangled together when we slept, as if she thought i would leave during the night. Or the way she would look up and grin at me when i said something cute or silly. Even the tiny things, like how she left her earrings on the bathroom sink side when they bugged her, or how she hated looking in the mirror for more than ten seconds.

I found myself staring at Violet, she was staring back. Tears in her eyes, it was as if our eyes were telling our whole story back to us. She opened her mouth to speak but the door burst open and i jolted up turning to look at Phil who looked confused. Violet looked away closing the window as I walked back into the bathroom closing the door.

***
-Violets POV-

"How's America treating you?" I asked Phil sipping my coffee as we sat on Starbucks. He gave me a grin before answering. In all honesty the only reason I was here was to tell them what I knew, but I couldn't find myself to do it.

"Better than I expected, I'm really glad...I'm really glad we can be friends again Violet" he smiled up at me, his eyes over the years had turned into a dark blue, not the sky colour they used to be. I hated that.

"Me too Phil, but the reason I asked to hang out is because I have something to show you" I said biting my bottom lip and looking down at my hands.

"Hey it's okay, just tell me" he warmly said placing a hand across the table and onto mine. I nodded looking up at him.

"I just came to tell you that...that I'm really glad we're friends again too"