Just like that, I begin to stand up before pointing at the screen—starting to see the flaws in his presentation. ''You do know that we have to worry about Dubai and Italy, right? If we raise the percentage here in New York . . . don't you think it'll affect the interest there?'' My question seems to have silence everyone from pointing out any further details.

          ''As of my brother, it is also your job to keep up with him. If he refuses to share any further detail as he might think of it as a threat to his . . . commitment, then you can try harder. There's nothing wrong with how you present on raising the stocks by next month but I don't like how you neglect the other finance companies we have in different countries,'' I continue to speak, ''You can come back and set another meeting as soon as you've earned the details I need,''

         ''But, Mr. Ashton . . . your brother is impossible to talk to,'' Oliver says, looking at me with slight hesitation yet I appreciate the bravery he holds—something an employee should have.

''So am I,'' I reply.

          ''If there's nothing else, that'll be it.'' I fix my coat as I head towards the door, ''Please, send me another copy of that to my assistant.'' I add before making my way out, leaving them talking about it without my anticipation—at times, it would be unlikely for me to join their argument on the topics because I find it repulsive.

         As soon as I've stepped out of the elevator and head straight towards my office, I am greeted with Flynn who seem to have been standing at the exact spot for the past thirty minutes as he holds onto an undeniably amount of food which causes me to stare at him, confusingly.

         ''Flynn, what are those?'' I gesture towards food that has been placed on the coffee table and also the ones in his hands, ''Why are you bringing food into my office?'' I ask, leaving him to raise an eyebrow—not completely getting my questions.

         ''Uh, you said to spend the money on food. You didn't specifically say what,'' He replies and I am left mentally slapping myself before letting out a deep sigh, ''You don't need to worry about the changes because I've given them to the homeless . . . those who are in need,'' He grins, pointing at the food before placing them down on the coffee table.

         My eyes wander to the food he had bought which can ruin my diet, without a doubt. ''Flynn, I told you to spend the money on food . . . which meant on your food and not mine,'' I say which causes both of his eyes to widen, ''You were supposed to head out and eat lunch, not buy me a stock of food for a week,'' I add, leaving him standing uneasily at his spot.

          ''I've misunderstood,'' He mutters.

          Flynn has been by far, the only assistant that has lasted long enough than the others. The assistants before him was a pain in the ass as they weren't committing themselves to their work but to only complain about the amount of tasks they were given. Women or even men, they were all the same—always finding excuses to leave early or even call in sick.

          Due to my temper, a lot couldn't stand the pressure. They thought they were working with the devil instead of a man. Flynn is too different and too good to compare because he would, at times, apologise for the mistakes he did not do. It annoys me but I'd rather have an employee who realises how much toleration is needed other than working with ego.

          That's why I enjoy his company.

          ''Do whatever you can to make sure that they're all out of my sight,'' I say before turning on the laptop, pressing my palms onto my desk as I see him quickly opening the door to take one food at a time, placing them all on his desk in his cubicle.