Seven

With a deep breath, I raise my right hand to press onto the doorbell but as my finger is inches away, the door swings open; revealing Kenna who's currently putting studs on her ears

          With a deep breath, I raise my right hand to press onto the doorbell but as my finger is inches away, the door swings open; revealing Kenna who's currently putting studs on her ears. She eyes down my suit and tie, a smile plastered on her face before gesturing for me to come in.

         ''That was quick,'' I say as she closes the door behind us. Then, I turn to see her making her way towards the kitchen, glancing at herself in the mirror.

         Kenna chuckles as my eyes wander around her apartment, everything seems to be the same except for the sofa; it was not leather, before. Just as I'm about to ask her about the sudden change of sofa, I am left speechless as she turns to look at me—the beauty she holds mesmerises me, the dress glittering due to the downlight shining brightly.

         It's not just her dress but it's her. The way her makeup enhances her face to make it more appealing than changing her natural features, she is an absolute goddess. My heart begins to beat utterly fast as I only stand and stare at her without her realising how much I see beneath her beautiful features, she's perfect . . . breathtakingly, perfect.

         I gaze down her tanned skin, surprised by how they're glowing and somehow matching with the highlight on her cheekbones—leaving me clearing my throat as her lips begin to speak words I'm not able to comprehend or hear due to being lost in a world of my own.

         ''So . . . I smacked him again,'' She says, chuckling softly. ''I mean, he was being fairly annoying and I had no other choice—we both know how Dimitri is whenever he sees me. He acts like a different person . . . babbling and just saying things I don't even want to know,'' She adds.

        ''Yeah, he's like that.'' I mutter after clearing my throat again, catching her attention after seeing her raising an eyebrow at me before taking a few steps towards me. ''What?'' I ask as soon as I realise how close we are, letting me uncomfortably shift.

         She places the back of her hand on my forehead, ''Do you have a fever? A sore throat?'' She asks, making me roll my eyes and push her hand away. Our faces are inches apart but I pay no attention to her eyes nor even her lips because the lesser the distance, the more uncomfortable I'm currently feeling which causes me to take a couple of steps back, surprising her.

         ''I'm good, perfect . . . wonderful.'' I reply, fixing my suit as she shrugs, looking at herself in the mirror again—ignoring me, completely which eases me more.

        There's nothing in my mind nor my heart other than my acceptance towards her beauty. She is very stunning . . . spectacular. Tonight, this time, right now, I admit she is by far the most beautiful woman I've ever met and no one is going to top her anytime soon. She's at it.