The One Fart

Comment, Vote and Follow...

Hope you like it guys! :D

kitty_chlo_chlo out

Ps this is short.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He walked down the halls, his blonde hair swaying in the wind. His laugh echoing around the lockers. His smile that can brightened everyone's day. And his crystal blue eyes shinning like stars.

Who is he you ask?

Tyler Haynes.

The captain of the swimming, football and soccer team.

He is also the hottest guy in school, no scratch that the hotest guy in AUSTRALIA! All girls melt went they see him. I'm melting right now. damn he's so hot. You should see him in his speedos, the way his abs just pop out.

Yes I stalk him in swimming practice, but hey every girl stalks him and that one gay guy. you should see his ass, even a straight guy cant deny that fine piece of art.

"Stop drooling, you look like a dog for goodness sake" my best friend Andy whisper yells.

"But I cant he's amazeballs!" Heheh balls, damn my perviness.

"Whatever" Andy says.

Just as I turned to look at Tyler again I caught him looking at me.

His blue eyes staring to my soul.

He started walking towards me. OMG OMG OMG WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?

"Hey" he said casually.

"H-hi" seriously throat why do you have to stutter now!

"So anyway the formal is coming up and I have no date"

OMG IS HE ASKING ME OUT

"So would you like to be my date?"

I opened my mouth to answer but instead of my mouth talking my butt did it.

PFTTTTTT.

I farted. That one fart that ruined everything. That one fart that destroyed my love life. That one fart that made Tyler look at me disgustingly and walk away.

That one fart that i'll never forget.

Stupid tacos.