Kyrie Irving

Here you go girl....

Niee's pov

What I look like: I'm 5'5, Brownskined, with curvy thick thighs, and black shoulder length hair.

"Niee get over here and peel these greens with ya mama." My mother said to me.

"Okay mama, but you know I'm hanging out with kyrie tonight."

"Girl he is just your little boyfriend. He can wait." Mama said. Of course she always call Kyrie's my boyfriend

"Mama c'mon stop. You know I ave serious feelings for him-"

"Mama!!! Aye wassup Niee." Kyrie's said walking in with LeBron and J.R Smith.

"Hey chile'." Mama said. He smiled and looked at me. Just by him looking at me I get weird.

*side affects of me looking at Kyrie's Irving: Butterflies, lightheaded, wet, horny, happy*

"Hey Niee Niee." LeBron said.

"Bron bron!!" I jumped on him. Lebron james... my brother. Yes....I'm Niee James, his younger sister.

"So Niee, what you doin tonight?" J.R said licking his lips.

"Not you." She said boldly, make everyone laugh except him.

"Wishing you could do me anyway." He said.

"Yeah cause I wanna Fuck something I write with. Pencil lookin nigga." She said and kyrie laughed. She smiled and turned her head.

"Yall go outside." Mama said laughing.

"Let's go Lil bron bron." Kyrie's said draping his long arm over my shoulder.

"Damn lose some weight ky." I joked. He straight faced me and started fake crying.

"Aww im sorry big baby." I said. Wish I could call him baby all the time.

"Nahh let's go Lil bron bron. We bouts to fight. You wanna go?" Kyrie's said throwing up his fists.

"I would still beat you ky." I giggled. He toward over me, with his 6'3 frame. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled and hit his back

"Ok kyrie! I'm sorry! Chill out me down!" I said he laughed and set me down pushing me.

"Let's go to the mall Bron bron." I whined.

"Ok Lil bron bron. Go get ready." He said. I cheesed and ran upstairs.

"What to wear?...." I said. I settled on a long blue sundress, with gold sandals, and gold earings. I put my hair in a neat bun and walked downstairs with my MK hold shoulder purse.

"Damn Lil mama lookin good!" J.R said.

"Bih, I know I look good pencil head lookin ass." I said putting my Ray bans on my face.

"Damn ma...ain't gotta do me like that..." he said. I giggled and ran to LeBron's black Mercedes Benz.

We drove all the way to the cleavland mall, and made our way inside. Going in I spotted Victoria's Secret, and PINK. I smiled and pulled whoever was standing right next to me, with me. I didn't wanna get lost so...might as well.