Devin Booker♡

You know when you get that feeling of loving someone even if they hurt you bad?

Or physically and mentally hurt you?

Maybe I'm the only one going through this struggle...maybe I just need to get away..from life...

Now you see my life isn't peaches and cream.

Maria is my name. I have brown hair and hazel green eyes. I'm short 5'1. I have my PHD in college and went to CSU (California state University).

I'm dating the famous Devin Booker. Yes he is of course the cutest thing...but just get to know him.

He's always out late, but when I assume he's cheating I find no prints of girls. I also assumed that it's just a club or something with the guys.

Devin also has a very short temper. Little things I do tick him off the the max.

I love him...I always will, but.....I don't think I'm in love with him.

Once I tried to leave but that didn't end so well. I ended up black and blue with a busted lip and everything.

I almost never had a father or mother figure. My father got killed from being in the gang and my mother is addicted to drugs.

I never liked my parents life style...well just my mom.

My father would always get me new things, like shoes clothes, technology. All the newest stuff because he was never there for me.

My dad always had money. We had a big house and then when he died, my mother went heavy on the drugs.

Why? I don't know. She ways despised me because my father loved me more.

I lived with my abusive uncle who would always expect something from me. Once he even tried to rape me, but my favorite cousin Julius, came over to check on me and when he found my uncle, he beat the crap outta' him.

I then moved in with Julius. He was like my dad. Getting me everything, but all I wanted was to leave to world. Sometimes a wished that I fell asleep and never woke up.

Once I hit college, I moved into a nice little 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with the help of Julius.

I got a job at footlocker, and Chick-fil-A. 2 jobs payed the bills, and necessities. Like clothing and accessories.

Julius was then shot in his legs and can't ever walk again. It happend when I dated some gang boy and he took me to a party. I wanted to go home since he was grabbing all of my 'cookies' . I called Julius and he pulled up. My 'boyfriend' tried shooting me but 3 bullets went into Julius. One in his torso, and two in his left leg.