Part 5 - I Hate You

* play "Wishing" by Dj Drama*
Los Angeles
1:04 P.M
December 15, 2016

Black Star
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴💐✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Come sit on mi feh'."

"You offering me head?" Nawwwww I'm offering you toes, what kind of dumb ass question! I swear I question girls these days.

I get out my chair and walk ova' to Lil shawty. With every step forward I make she backs up till she is against the wall. I put her hands above her head.

"No...I'm offerin' ya' a once in a life time experience." I lowly yet seductively rasp in her ear. Making sure to throw on little more accent.
No one can resist my accent.

"And I might just take it..."

"Good" Taking her by surprise, meh lifted her up like lightweight. Her gasp got caught in her throat with my lips colliding to hers. I walked us to the couch in my office.

Then throw her down roughly, looking down at her. I glide on top of her, getting in between her legs. Looking in her deep blueish gray eyes, my gaze is met with hers looking in my viridescent eyes. Meanwhile my hand are drifting up and down her curves.

My lips capture hers in a longing kiss. I bit down on her lip, making her mouth a gape. Taking the opportunity I shove my tongue in her mouth. While our tongues are dancing over each others, I slip my hand under her shirt. No bra, naughty girl. My finger tips graze over her harden buds.

"Mmmmmmm, sshit!" A loud moans came from the rich dark chocolate beauty.

"Damn girl I ain' eon' do nun' yet, calm down." Deeply I told her licking my heart shaped lips.

She got off the couch doing a little strip tease for me, when taking off her clothes. Pupils dilated while scanning over her breath taking body.
Neva' in my life saw such a Sexy chocolate girl before me.

"Ya' so beautiful, now come sit on daddies feh'." I layed on my back as she strutted over. Swaying her thickness my weh'.

Nevaeh straddled ya' girl, gripping her thighs I sexily bit my lips to her. A blush was evident on her face. Considering her tone you could tell it was a deep blush for it to appear as clearly as it did.

I pulled her right above my opening in my feh'. Hot breath singeing against her already excited pussy; basically dripping into my mouth.

I put my tongue as flat as possible giving it one long lick; sucked her lower lips into my mouth. A quiet whimper was let out. Trying to grind on my face she wanted to be pleased where it was most desired. My nails plunged into her thighs.