Part 4- Well Hello There Neighbor

Los Angeles
10:03 A.M
December 13, 2016

Ominicent
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Robyn was making her way down the street to her so called "Neighbors" house.

The mail man had 'accidentally' put Onika's mail in Robyn's mail box. The mail man never really like Robyn. She had done cursed him out way to many times for being late dropping off a package.

Rihanna almost knocked the door off its hinges from all the banging on it she was doing. You'd think some one as "intelligent" as Robyn would know when someone is not home.

To her excuse, there were cars in the driveway, but Onika owns multiple cars. Not like she would know though.

"If you dont get your midget ass down here asap! I'll open the door myself! And I don't think you want that!" Robyn hollered, still basically punching a hole in the door.

Rih didn't like to be kept waiting to long. It would agitate her,when a person knew she's waiting on them and still chose to take their time.

With out second thought, Fenty kicked the door open strutting in like she was the shit. To be honest she is, some people would say Robyn was taking things to far, but in her eyes this was normal.

It's not her fault that she is accustomed to people reacting to what she says in under five seconds flat.

Checking all the rooms, Robyn realized what we had already knew.
So she took a seat on the couch flipping through the channels, settling on Family Matters. A/N: How many of y'all actually remembers this show😂.

Onika was just now pulling up to her house. Hoping out the car, she carried bags heavier than her filled to the brim with groceries.

Going up to the door, Nicki was a little cautious seeing that there was a crack in it. She was almost sure that she'd closed it.

Shaking off the feeling Maraj pushed it open more. Then going into the kitchen and sat her bags down.

Onika Maraj
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

God damn them groceries are heavy!
I let out an exasperated sigh, knowing I had 3 more loads to carry inside.

Turning around I bumped into to a tall figure.
"AHHHHHHHHHH" I was beyond scared . I knew there was something fishy going on. Should have went with my instincts.

My eyes settled on the persons face.
Rihanna?! Is she backed to end me once and for all?!

"Heyyyyyyy R-R-R-Rihanna wha-what are you doing here?" Rih looked so sophisticated in her glasses and lether black jacket. Not just sophisticated,but a bad ass too.

With out a word she reached into her back pocket. My nerves spiked, cold sweat started pricking at my forehead.

To my surprise it was a stack of papers in her hand. It looked like....mail?

"Onika,right? 'Ere. He put ur' shit in mi' mail box by accident. An' call meh' Robyn aight." How does she know my name? I guess she looked at it on the mail.

"So you broke in my house, snuck up on me like a creep, and act like it's normal just to bring me my mail that you could have put in my mailbox!"

I bumped her on my way out to get the rest of my goods. With her following hot on my trail.

"Come onnnnnn. Don't act like you didn't want to see meh'. "

"I didnt." That was cold of me.....and I like it.

"Oh really now." She lifted an eyebrow.

I picked up some more bags. Why is she still here? Like leave bitch. At least she's helping because she got the rest of them which saved me another trip outside.

~
5:53 P.M
Robyn Fenty
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Tory!"

"Yes boss." He said walking in my office.

"I tol' ya' ta' stop calling meh' that. Call meh' Black Star, like everyone else does."

"Yes....Black Star."

"Anyways, what did y'all do with Solange?" I asked. Tory is my most loyal, trusted worker. He handles most of the dirty work. The work that involves body disposal.

"Grinded up and buried. No one will suspect a thing."

"Good work. Take the rest of the day off."I told him taking a long drag from my blunt and releasing.

"I told him taking a long drag from my blunt and releasing

"Before I go......if you don't mind me asking. What did that woman do to you, to make her get tortured. Cause you usually just do your signature thing. You know shot them between their eyes." I could tell he was trying to be cautious about what he says.

But my emotions took over. My eyes snapped his directions shooting mini swords or should I say daggers. It was to much of a touchy, subject not spoken aloud.

"I do min', but what ya' can do is escort yur' way out of mi' office before I 'ave 5 niggas run de train up yur' ass! I don' think ya' wan' 5 unknown people's dick inside ya' so ya' besta' leave!"

A quick sorry was mumbled before exiting. My breathing picked up when the door shut.I was having another panic attack. Trying to slow down my breathing, trying not to remember that dreadful day. But nothing helped. Bits and pieces came back.

"Baybeh' wake up! Please don' die on meh! Please! Please! Please!"

"Get out of my head! Stop!" I screeched.

"I love you Robyn. I always have, I always will. Promise me you'll-"

"NO! Just get out my head" Tears slid down my face.

"NO! No! No! Don't leave meh' yet baybeh'. I luh' ya' too much please don' go!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Leave meh' alon'!" I can't take this anymore.

"Robyn promise me you'll move on. Do it. Do it for me."

Those were her final words before her breathing stopped. The events slowly slipped my mind as I began to calm down.

I went to my medicine cabinet and took my pills. Soon my heart beats regulated. This day has gone on long enough. I'm ready to go home.

I walked out my office and heads turned giving me odd glances,and stares.

I really don't care tho. I'm the boss around here and could light they asses up when ever I feel like it.

Tory start walking up with worry on his face.

"Yo you good Black Star."

"Yeah I'm fine. Didn't I tell ya' ta' go 'ome." I sped walk past him into my car. When I get home, I'm just gonna soak in a long bubble bath. Relax myself ya' kno'.
-----------------------------------------------------------