The night

"You should just ask him! He doesn't know how to show emotion, He will never tell you."

Emma shouted

"No! I don't want to seem desperate." I held my nose high.

"Don't be such a damned wimp. Just ask him, and he will say yes. You will fall madly in love and have babies."

I gawked at the thought.

"You're a mean, mean person."
I laugh.

"No. I simply know what you should do." She looked down at her phone and began looking at instagram photos.

"Does Enoch have an instagram account?" I questioned, I do not have one but Miss Bentham gave me a phone.

"He thinks I don't know but he has a fan account for a book  that he adores."

she looked up,"Miss Peregrine's school for special children? He says that the kids are sort of like us."

She looked back down at her phone, I tried to look over her shoulder but she shifted as if to say leave.

I walked to my room and pulled out my new phone.
Once I got a fake fan account made I decided to message him.

I went through about a million ways to word what I wanted to say before deciding on the simple,

Hey, I love your fan account. Wanna be friends? 

I received an immediate response,

uh.. I don't do shoutouts btw.

I responded

Did I ask for one?

I set down my phone,

"This is stupid..."

I jerked up and headed straight for his room. I sighed and knocked.

He opened the door and I began,"Look, Enoch I really like you and I would like to-" he stopped me, his hands held my face and his soft lips touched mine. A sweet long, and amazing kiss that couldn't compare to the stars

I felt like it lasted for hours but still wasn't enough when he pulled away for a breath.

I wanted to go with him into his room, to cuddle in his bed, to kiss more and more. I wanted the most I could get but was it too soon?

"Im so sorry.. I just.. I" he scratched the back of his head and shuffled his feet. "It's okay." I blushed and smiled, I embraced him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around me as well.

"Can I come in?" I asked him nicely, He smiled and nodded.

His room was dim but very neat and tidy. None of us had televisions in our rooms but we each had a laptop and cell phone, Aside from the children who had leap pads.

I sat down on his bed and he stayed standing.

He sat down awkwardly. I smiled, without thinking about it I reached up and pulled his face to mine, fireworks went off in my head and I felt the taste better than a twinkie covered in sugar.

I could live forever so long as I felt his lips to mine.

I let go and leaned my head against his arm. We didn't have to say a word to understand each other. I felt so contempt and happy sitting here, with him.

I stayed like this until I drifted to sleep.

-------
I woke up. The room was dark, and I was cold.

I turned to see Enoch peacefully asleep. I smiled and quietly got up. I walked over to the black out curtains and opened them to show a beautiful morning,

"Shut the damn blinds! Its too sunny."

He snarled,

"Not a morning person eh?" I giggled and shut the curtains.

I sat down,"Will Miss Bentham Kill us?" I whispered.

"Probably, But I am fond of the dead I guess." He confused me so much yet I cant get enough of him.

-------
Enoch:
Olive was in the shower so I sat in the living room, the room was filled with windows so I could see the yard entirely and the bimbos next door could see me. The news was playing,

It was always quiet in the mornings, before the kids woke up. Birds chirped annoyingly, god I'd like to go hunting.

"Ahh!!" Shrieked Emma,"A rat!!" She cried.

I turned and walked her way, sure enough a furry little rat sat on the ground,

"Poor little fellow, he's petrified!" I scooped him up in my hands

Emma gasped, disgusted.

I carried the little rat outside and near the garbage can, set him down and mumbled

," Run little buddy." He looked at me and sat, we stared at each other for a little until he ran through the grass and towards the woods.

I headed back to the house and into chaos,
Claire and The twins were awake and screaming at each other about Claire eating their chips.

I left as fast as I could and escaped to my room. I could still hear them bickering but it was muffled.

A/n : This one is so short and I'm sorry. I will have a new update soon.