the one where she takes her advice

S I X T Y E I G H T

estelle stumbled into her hotel room at about a quarter to 11. her cheeks were tinted crimson and the grin on her face was unmistakable. shutting the door with a click, estelle did what she likes to call a classic 'hermione spin', feeling as if all her emotions were about to burst out of her.

"okay cinderella, did you have a good time at the ball?" layla chuckled at her friend, making her presence known. she'd watched estelle's moment with a small smile on her face, happy for her best friend.

"i love him so much layla." estelle simply said, completely ignoring the question she was asked. she was so lovestruck that all she could think about was matt. estelle made her way over to the bed that her bestfriend was sat on, flopping down on her back and staring up at the ceiling.

"i'm assuming the date went well then." layla said, nudging estelle slightly with her foot. layla was propped against the headboard, scrolling through twitter on her macbook while estelle layed at the bottom.

"so good." she said, smiling at the ceiling. "we had a picnic at the bottom of the eiffel tower and then danced around at the top." estelle reminisced, feeling sad that the most perfect few hours of her life had come to an end.

"that's nice and all dude, but are you guys back together or what?" layla grinned at her friend, shutting her laptop and raising an eyebrow at her.

"no." estelle said, slightly dejectedly. "i just thought that seeing as i'm the one who fucked it all last time, i should let him see if he still feels the same way that i do and wait for him get back to me."

"baby, i love you and all but that's the dumbest shit i think i've ever heard." layla rolled her eyes at her best friend. "you love him and he loves you, just tell him that and be together. jesus stelle — happiness is not that difficult."

estelle didn't answer for a few moments, her mind was whirring at 100 miles an hour but she knew what she had to do. "thanks for the tough love, l. i love you so much." she said before getting up and starting towards the door.

"wait, where are you going?"

"i'm taking your advice." estelle said defiantly, taking a deep breath before opening the door and exiting the hotel room.

you guys...

THE NEXT PART IS THE LAST OFFICIAL CHAPTER.