the one with the facetime

F O U R T Y  N I N E

estelle let out a shaky breath before pressing the 'call' button on matt's contact. she was excited to talk to him, but it seemed that nervousness was always the more dominant emotion when it came to him. her hands were practically shaking as she waiting for him to pick up.

three rings passed before his grinning face suddenly appeared on her screen. his hair was shaggier than usual but she hardly noticed because of the bright smile he wore. it was one of those smiles that lit up rooms and was as contagious as a common cold. it was like as soon as she saw his face, everything she was worried about before had disappeared.

"hey stelle!" he beamed, immediately making estelle wish everyone she knew was as happy as matt always seemed to be.

"good afternoon daddario." she said after glancing at the time that the top of her screen displayed.

"stelle, it's technically not the afternoon yet, it's only 11 am." matt pointed out, the smile not falling from his lips.

"no dude, it's one here. time difference, remember?"

"oh yeah, i forgot you were in the big apple." matt sighed, rubbing a hand over his face. "who am i supposed to hang out with now?" he whined, to which estelle laughed and shook her head.

"dom, harry, bert?" she suggested, listing off the boys on her fingers. "besides, i'll be back soon."

"how soon is soon?"

"a week." she nodded.

"a whole week without you?" he gasped, "what ever am i to do?" matt now had a hand grasping his chest and a playful expression on his face. the boy tried to keep his face in character but failed miserably and cracked up.

"don't worry matty, i'll make it up to you." estelle promised, which made the boy's eyes light up with excitement.

"really?" he smirked, "it's been awhile since we, uh-"

"matthew!" she gasped after catching his drift. "that is not what i meant." her mouth had formed an 'o' shape as she watched the boy on her screen laugh at her expression.

"i was joking, i was joking!" he said, raising his hands in defense.

"i was going to invite you to fashion week with me but i guess i'll find someone else now-"

"wait, stelle i'm sorry! i didn't mean it." he immediately rushed out an apology. "please take me to fashion week with you."

"dude, i was joking. of course you can come." she grinned. "i didn't expect that reaction from you though matt - you literally own like three shirts."

"yeah, but i wanna spend time with you." he said quietly in response. it was the truth. matt didn't really care about fashion if he was being honest — he usually just threw on whatever clothes were the closest to him but he wanted to go so he could spend time with estelle and support her.

for the rest of the call the pair talked about everything and nothing. their topics ranged from what each other were doing for the rest of the week, to their new favourite animals (for them, it changed daily), to what they were gonna eat tonight. it was simple and perfect and even though neither voiced it, they didn't want the call to ever end.

lol hey so i've been editing and making manips all day for my various books

lemme know if you guys want a manip book? where you can make requests to use in your books and stuff:)

my tumblr (that i currently post manips to) is holymanips.tumblr.com

SOCIAL ( m daddario )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें