DISCLAIMER

So this is just going to be another huge disclaimer to help ease my mind a bit more. I DO NOT own ANYTHING related to or from DC and or Warner Bros., all rights obviously go to DC and Warner Bros. If for some reason someone from DC and or Warner Bros. and others is reading this, I want you to know I'm writing this because I love your show, and everything about you guys (and girls). I'm 12 okay, I really am writing this to show other people how amazing your company is, so this is like free advertising, okay.

If you think what I'm doing is wrong look at every other person who has written a fanfiction, or a story in general about something you guys made, is what they're doing wrong too? Is us showing how much we love your company wrong? Think of every person who has ever written something like this about anything, is what they're doing wrong? Yes, I do follow the storyline of your show, but so do plenty of other people. We give the proper owners credit because we don't want credit or money for what we're writing, we want to show how much we love the topic okay? So before you go and report me for my writing have a sense of humanity, and understand that at least three times already I've said that I don't own any of this! Every person who writes fanfiction does the same thing, so please, think about this before you go and try to get me in trouble.

I thank you so so much for considering reading this story, and for understanding my disclaimer. We do this to share our love for topics, not to steal and plagiarize, I swear on my life that I won't take any credit for something belonging to you.

~Lydia💫