Surprise

Recap:

I was cut off by the sound of my screaming, she held her hand over my heart and I felt a sharp pain on it. Like it was breaking in two. I screamed, while sweat went down my face. I kept wondering when the pain would stop, but it felt like it would go on for ever. By now, I felt every inch in my body pleading for the pain to stop and go away, my head was pounding like drums. I felt my eyes go behind my head and my body slumped onto the ground.

The light nymph stood over me and whispered in my ear, "You'll thank me later."

And with that she was gone, leaving me bearing the pain that was inside of me. Finally, my body gave up fighting and shut down.

Surprise:

I groaned and rubbed my eyes while the sun shined on them. Last night memory came to me like fire, I looked around so confused. I saw people bodies around me, Nana, Char, Sally, Kori, and Alyson. There was another body that I did not recognize, I saw the nymphs waking up too. There was food all around us, I was so shocked.

The body I did not recognize started moving to, she had blond hair and brown eyes. I stared at her wide eyes and she stared back at me too.

I got up and ran to her, I hugged her tightly and she did the same with me.

"What the hell happened last night?" she asked in my ear.

"I don't know, but I am thankful." I said into her ear.

"You must have met Stacy, she's the moon light nymph." Nana said.

"What did she do?" I asked getting up while pulling Karen with me.

"I don't know." Char said quietly.

"Why is there so much food around us?" Karen asked.

"Stacy said you would need a lot of food because of the attack." Sally said.

"Shit, the mermaids." I said. "Key largo, Key west, Key chain." I put the food in my pocket.

"Karen we have to go." I said grabbing her hand.

"Let us go with you." Alyson said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it won't be long until the Underworld Nymphs would start searching for other Nymphs."

"Ok, but hold on." I said while diving into the water. They linked each other and I swam as fast I could to the Island.

I pushed through the wall landing on the sand, once again. I cough the sand and so did everyone else. I felt people eyes on us, I looked up saw the mermaids and nurses, also Harry.

"They can walk already?" I asked dusting myself off.

"No, its the spell 'copycat'." Harry said. "Oh, Hi Char, Nana, Alyson, Sally, Kori."

"What are they doing here?" a person hissed.

"Don't worry they are not underworld Nymphs, they are here to help." I said, I saw Karen struggling to get up. I smiled at her and helped her up, but she almost fell back down.

"Your not use to it either." I said laughing.

"Did you bring food?!" A nurse shouted.

"Yes." I said then I took out the key chains of food. I threw it towards them and they enlarged by the time it got to them. They all cheered in glory, Harry took the spell off of him and most of the mermaids fell. The other half started a little, but fell down. They crawled to the food and gorged it down like their was no tomorrow.

I took a seat on a rock and watched them eat. Karen took a apple and sat next to me, we sat their and watched them like they were crazy animSals. Harry took a seat next to us.