Staples Center (Shawn's POV)

Hailee and I are performing at Staples Center! Everything is going so fast, I can't believe it. 

     We're in the car now on the way there. The day is moving so fast, that we already need to go to our soundcheck. 

     Hailee was holding my hand as we're driving. I pulled up t the back of the center and there were like six security guards waiting. They opened the door for us and immediately ran us inside. 

     "Your dressing rooms are in that hallway." One of the security guards mumbled. They motioned us to the dressing rooms. "There should be outfits picked out for you already." 

     "Thank you." Hailee said. Then we walked to our dressing rooms hand in hand. 

................................................................................................................................................................

     I was in my dressing room while Hailee was in soundcheck. I heard a knock on the door. Then it opened. It was Charlie. 

     "Here is the order of the songs being performed tonight." He gave me a paper that read: 

     1. Hailee-You're Such A

     2. Hailee-Rock Bottom 

     3. Hailee-Starving

     4.Hailee-Hell No's and Headphones 

     5.Hailee-Love Myself 

     6.Hailee-Starving

     7.Shawn-Patience 

     8.Shawn-Hold On 

     9.Shawn-Life of the Party

     10.Shawn-Mercy 

     11.Lights On 

     12.Treat You Better 

     13.Hailee and Shawn-Stitches 

     14.Hailee and Shawn-The Life I Want With You (The Finale) 

     "I thought doing Stitches with Hailee would be a good idea. Plus I think some fans want to see you guys perform more than one song together. Don't worry, you'll get to practice with her." Charlie said while I was still skimming the list. 

    "I think that's a great idea." I said. 

     "Hailee just finished her soundcheck. Now it's your turn and then you'll get to do it together." 

     "Okay." I said and walked out onto the stage. I began to sing...

................................................................................................................................................................

     It's time to perform soon. I'm currently getting ready but I'll see her soon. I was doing vocal warm-ups while getting ready. Then I finished and logged onto twitter. The number 5 trend in the world was "Shailee at Staples Center". I clicked on it and saw pics of Hailee and I. Also some pictures of fans waiting outside with signs and tweets about how they could hear Hailee and I at soundcheck. 

     I heard a knock on the door and then Hailee walked in. She looked amazing. 

     "You look amazing!" She said. 

     "Awe thanks, but you look better." I said. 

     "Thanks. I'm about to go on." 

     "I wish you the best of luck, babe." I said. 

     "Thanks." She said and wrapped her arms around me. Then she stared at me for a second while we were still hugging and then she kissed me. 

     "Good luck." I said. 

     "You too." She replied. Then she left. 

................................................................................................................................................................

     Fans were cheering for Hailee. She was finished now but they absolutely loved her. Now it was my turn to go on stage. She sounded amazing. 

     I went onto stage: 

     "How's everyone doing tonight?" I asked. Then there was a ton of screams from the crowd. 

     "I'll take that as doing good." I said. Then I began to sing...

................................................................................................................................................................

     Hailee joined me on stage now. 

     The crowd was screaming and cheering. I think they were starting to support us. 

     "Hey guys!" She exclaimed. 

     Then we began to perform Stitches. I was playing my guitar. 

     "I thought that I've been hurt before.....but no one's ever left me quite this sore. Your words cut deeper than a knife. Now I need someone to breathe me back to life..." She began. Then I joined in and we sang together: 

     "Got a feeling that I'm going under. But I know that I'll make it out alive. If I quite calling you my lover...move on. You watch me bleed until I can't breathe. Shaking, falling onto my knees and now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing Stitches..." And so on. 

     It was time to perform our new song together. As we began to sing it, I realized being on stage with Hailee felt right, it felt natural. It felt like it was supposed to happen. Like it was fate that brought us together.