Your Courage Is Unshakable!

Start from the beginning

What they had done, was done, even if they are put behind bars, it won't Change a thing in his life, but by forgiving them, he will close that chapter of his life permanently which was the most important thing, for his health to improve.

By forgiving we don't become small ever, but it only makes it possible for us to have a speedy recovery because our mind finally gets a message that, our past doesn't matter anymore.

"I know I might sound crazy to you, but being a psychology student, I am saying this to you as a professional. By lamenting on their memories and shutting yourself always, you are making them win. But if you close that part forever, and try to move on, then in future you can bring justice to yourself by bringing their sins infront of one and all. If you want to even punish them, you need to gather yourself and your courage to face them again, only then you will be able to prove your innocence". She explained and he simply listened to her advice without moving. 

She was surprised that he didn't yelled at her, or worse pushed her away. Maybe after letting out all, he at last felt some relief.

"I will try". He mumbled absent mindedly and a smile curled up on her lips. She bent down shyly and planted a kiss on his forehead, which was the most softest peck someone might have ever got in their life, because it was from one heart to another.

He suddenly shifted on his pillow, confusing her, but the next second, she felt him pulling her on his chest. She obliged silently, because the first indication of love is that, one doesn't need words to understand their partners, mere silence is enough to know them.

She rested her head on his chest, as he draped his arm around her shoulder inhaling her scent.

She knew if someone caught them then it won't look nice, but comforting someone when they needed her, wasn't a crime and most importantly she loved him with her heart and soul. Then how can she let him suffer all alone?

"You don't feel disgust with me?" He asked all of a sudden, and her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Why would I?"

"I took drugs!"

"You didn't take them on your own, you were injected. And whatever happened was never your fault. By asking people to go on the path of honesty is not wrong and you only wanted to do good to others, but if they only want to go on the path of destruction then you are not the one to be blamed, it's their own doing".

She reasoned hearing his slow heart beat, and stroking his heart over his chest, she tried to ease him, and soon sleep over took his mind, but Karishma laid in his arms, silently shedding the tears that she controlled before.

She kissed his heart, and mumbled slowly, I love you, and drifted in a slumber, and for the first time in months, both of them slept peacefully in the others solace and comfort with only love developing between their souls.

"Dammit!" Udit cursed in the morning as he broke the shirt button again for the third time while wearing it. Karishma left early in the morning before he could even woke up, and since the second, he got up, he felt weird emptiness. He was irritated at the fact that she left without even talking to him, but more than that he was annoyed, because he missed her presence.

You are nuts, Shenoy!

"Arghh, it better not break this time or else I am going to sue someone". He warned to no one in particular taking the fourth shirt. He sighed when he was dressed up ready to leave for the class.

He stepped out his room, feeling the familiar scent around, but she was no where, and he was sure of it. 

"Let's go, Sir". His caretaker took him to the class since he was already a little late. He followed him reluctantly but on his way, a sweet enchanting violin music filled in his ears making him hault on his steps.