Honeymoon Part 2

*The Next Day*

-Olivia's P.O.V-

"What are we going to do today?" I asked. "Let's stay here for the day." He said getting up. "Okay." I said. "Okay." I said. I got up and went to the bathroom, and when I came out Tobias hugged me. "Movie day!" I yelled causing him to laugh. "We better watch good movies." He said. "We will." I said logging onto my Netflix account. "Are you okay with scary movies?" I asked. "Like the genre or the actual Scary Movies?" He asked. "Actual the genre." I said with a smile. "I'm fine with those." He said. "After we should probably watch some wrestling matches." I said. "That's fine." He said. I hooked my computer up to the TV and pressed on Insidious. "Yes. I love this movie." He said happily. We sat and watched Insidious, and then started to watch Friday the 13th. "You really like horror films?" He asked. "Yes. These just also are funny to me because it has horrible graphics." I said.

After a few hours we decided to watch some wrestling matches with anyone in it. I had signed into my WWE account for the WWE app. "Who do you want to watch first?" I asked. "Let's watch some of your matches." He said. "Okay." I said. I picked the one where it went Brie and I then to my mom and I. "I remember this." He said. "So do I. I broke some ribs that day." I said. "You hung out with me and your kids while you were supposed to be healing." He said laughing. "Yeah, I know." I said. "You will always have the chance of getting injured, so don't let this one match get to you." He said. "I know. I try to not let it get to me, but sometimes it doesn't work out that easily. I mean you think what could I have done to prevent that. Then you or at least I try to learn what I did wrong when I get injured." I said. "That's cool. You should never let something bad let you down." He said. "I know." I said. I yawned which made him look at me. "If you want you can try to sleep." He said. "Okay." I said cuddling into his side. "Go to sleep, Liv." He whispered rubbing my back. Then he kissed my forehead, and then I fell asleep.

*Few Hours Later*

"Liv, time to wake up." Tobias said while shaking me. "I'm up." I said sitting up. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked. "Four hours, but that's okay. I watched some wrestlers wrestle." He said. "By the way your mom would like for you to Skype her." He added. "Okay. Where is my laptop?" I asked. "Bedroom." He said. "Can you get it for me?" I asked. "Yes." He said. He walked into the bedroom, and then he came back out my laptop. "Thank you. You can sit here if you want." I said. "No, I already Skype face timed you while you were asleep, but I didn't want to wake you up so I'll give you some privacy." He said. "Okay." I said when he walked up to me and pecked my lips before leaving. I got on to Skype licked on my mom's profile to Skype her. "Mom!" I said excitedly when I saw her. "Olivia!" She mimicked. "How do you like Italy?" She asked. "It's cool Tobias didn't believe that this was the first time out of the US." I said. "Do anything fun?" She asked and then winked. "Not yet, and if I did I don't plan on telling you about it." I said. ""You're a big meanie." She said. "You don't need to know about my sex life." I said. "Stephanie, I'll tell you." Tobias said making me jump. "Yeah!" She yelled. "Please don't tell her, she'll laugh at me." I said. "You already lost your virginity. Why can't I know what happens?" She asked. " I don't know what to do. The guys always pushed me on the floor when they raped me." I said. I could feel myself start to started blush after saying that, and the look on their faces didn't help much either. "Liv, you know it's okay with not knowing anything. Okay?" Tobias asked. "Here's the thing Samantha and I know a lot more about things than you guys think." I said. "We have also done some things that we both regret." I added. "What are they?" She asked. "Well one thing I regret doing Is when I had Alexis and Asher, I lied about my age to work as a stripper to make money. This caused me to give a lap dance to Uncle Glenn, and he still to this day doesn't know it was me." I said looking down. "Olivia, that was you?!" I heard Uncle Glenn yell. When I looked up I saw my dad, Uncle Glenn, and Uncle Mark standing around my mom. "I'm sorry." I said. "You could have told me it was you. I would've sat and talked in the room with you." He said. "No. I work and earn my money. It was awkward for me, nut knowing you didn't know helped me out a lot." I said. "I can't believe it." He said. "I really am sorry. That goes to all of you." I said. Then Tobias hugged me, and I started to cry into his shoulder. "It'll be alright, Olivia." Tobias whispered. "Olivia, enjoy your time there." My mom said before ending the video chat. "I will always be there." Tobias said. "Thanks." I said. Then he kissed me which ended up being a make out session, and then lead to you know what.