32

*Back to reality*
-Olivia's P.O.V-
"So that is the real reason you were never at home and didn't want to hug your father that day?" My mom asked. "Yes and I'm so sorry for keeping this secret." I said crying my eyes out. "It's okay. We still love you and we love Alexis just as much." My mom said. "Would you two get upset if I bring her on tour? I don't want to be away from her any longer.: I said. "No we don't, but what about when she gets older and school?" My dad asked. "Well I was going to have her home schooled until she was in first grade like me, and then I want to take time off to spend time with her." I said. "That's fine with us." My mom said. "I really thought you would hate me." I said. "No, but it does  explain a lot." She said. I started to laugh thinking about those days when I got so emotional. "Have you thought about having more kids?" My mom asked. "Yes. I have, but not right now it's to early. I'm going to be 18 in a few days and my career is really getting a good start." I said. "Good thinking, and if you aren't 20 older when you have your second child you can live on your own." My mom said. "I won't be having any kids any time soon." I said. I hugged both of my parents and they both smiled. "How old is she?" My dad asked. "She will be three this year." I said. "Okay. When is her birthday?" My dad asked. "November 21st." I said. "Can you get Alexis?" My mom asked. "Sure. I will be right back." I said.
-Samantha's P.O.V-
"Well now you guys know." I said. "Why didn't you tell us?" Aunt Stephanie asked. "I didn't want to be the one to break the news to you guys. I wanted Olivia to tell you guys because you are her parents." I said. "I don't care if we are her parents, you should have told us." Stephanie said. "This is why she didn't want to tell you guys." I said. "What do you mean?" Uncle Paul asked. "She never wanted to tell you guys about Alexis. She thought you guys would hate her, and now you guys are taking it out on me." I said.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
"What is grandma and grandpa like?" Alexis asked. "Depends on how WWE is. They could be happy or mad." I explained. I still couldn't believe two years ago I had her. She is my two year, my life, and I still couldn't believe it. "Where is your brother Alexis?" I asked her. I had twins one girl and one boy. "Over there." She pointed towards her brother. "Asher!!" Alexis yelled. He turned around and he smiled when he saw me. "Mommy!" He yelled. He was with my grandpa, my grandma had Alexis. "Thank you for watching them for me." I told my grandparents. My grandma walked with Alexis and I. "No problem, Liv." They said.
I walked in with Asher and Alexis walking beside me. "Auntie Sam!" Asher yelled running over to her and dropping his teddy bear. "Mom, Dad you also have a grandson named Asher. Asher those people are your grandma and grandpa." I said pointing to my parents. "Grandma! Grandpa!" Both Alexis and Asher yelled before running over to my mom and dad. Alexis was with my mom while Asher was with my dad. "You have a big nose." Asher said to my dad. "Asher Paul Levesque that wasn't nice say sorry." I said. "It's okay Olivia. What was his middle name?" My dad asked. "Paul. Alexis' middle name is Stephanie. That was my way of naming them after you." I said. They both started to smile at what I had said. "We love that Olivia." My mom said. "Well I thought it would be nice because I didn't know how long I was going to keep them a secret." I said. "We are glad it wasn't forever." My dad said. "Grandma, are you tough?" Alexis asked my mom. "Yes, I am. Are you tough, Alexis?" My mom asked. "Yes see my muscle." Alexis said flexing her arms. "I bet you are stronger." My mom said. "No you are." Alexis said. "Asher do you like WWE?" My dad asked Asher. "Yeah both of us do. You are my favorite wrestler, see." Asher said pointing to shirt. "Well right now your are my favorite grandson." My dad said making Asher smile. "And you are my favorite granddaughter." My dad said to Alexis making her smile. "Is mommy your guys favorite daughter?" Alexis asked. "Yeah. She is." My dad said. "Mommy says you guys can be happy or mad because of WWE. Why?" Alexis asked. "All the paperwork we have to do sometimes makes us stressful." My mom explained. "Would you guys like to come on tour with your grandparents and I?" I asked them. "Yes!" They both yelled.