epilogue

It was a fine sunny morning and Jimin drank his tea silently, watching the packs of birds flocking in the sky. He suddenly felt a pair of hands gently squeezing both of his shoulder, making him jump. 

"Geez princess, you're still a scary cat," Yoongi said, resting his head on top of his. Jimin quietly set down his tea and jot down something in his book. 

'Stop teasing me~' Yoongi couldn't help it but steal a kiss form Jimin, tasting the sweet green tea on his soft pink lips. Jimin smiled and kissed back, closing his eyes. They both let go and Yoongi smiled once again, "I love it when you blush at small things."

Jimin lowered his head in guilt and blushed. He heard Yoongi chuckle lightly and his footsteps walking away, making Jimin turn his wheelchair around. He tilts his head to the side and saw Yoongi bringing back two cups of ice coffee. 

"Well then, wanna watch before the trouble maker's comes back?" Jimin couldn't help it but nod his head as he felt two strong arms picking him up and setting him down on the comfy couch. They both watched the movie Yoongi put on, drinking their coffee together. 

"Appa's!!!" The door burst open and out came two trouble yet cute kids running up to them. One of the kid cling onto Yoongi while the other straddled on Jimin's lap. 

"Appa, Jiyoung kissed a girl today in school!!" Yoongi gasped and looked over at his son, Jiyoung, who was blushing mad and fiddling with his finger's. Yoongi couldn't help t but teased, "Aigoo~ Is my boy finally becoming a man now?" 

"Ew, love is yucky!" Jieun said, poking her tongue out.

Just then, another child who looked older then the other two walked in, lacing hands with another boy. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw that Eunji already had a boyfriend. Yoongi's eyes also widened when he saw who it was... 

Namjoon and Jin son. 

"Appa, this is my boyfriend... Mark, and Mark this is my family." Mark bowed and greeted himself, but got tackled to the ground when he was attacked by Jiyoung and Jieun. 

"Are you treating her nicely?!" Jieun said, almost looking like she is threatening him. Jiyoung nodded his hand and said, "Yeah, are you treating nicely?" The two continued asking questions while Eunji tried to grab their attention and get them off Mark.

Yoongi scooted closer and put his arm around Jimin, pulling him closer until their lips almost touched. He smirked and looked behind Jimin, seeing if those kids were busy. He looked back at Jimin and smirked, kissing his lips and deepening it when he felt Jimin responding. 

"Oh my gosh, get a room!" Eunji screamed, covering Jiyoung and Jieun eye's and shooing them away. Yoongi couldn't help it but shrug and continued kissing him. Jimin locked Yoongi in his arm and allowed Yoongi to explore him. 

---

A year flew by and Jimin was now able to walk freely, but he still couldn't communicate unfortunately. Jiyoung and Jieun we're now in school and Eunji was now a grade 11, heading on to grade 12 soon. 

"Jimin!" Yoongi screamed and crushed his husband in a hug. Jimin immediately hugged back and kissed his forehead. "Oh my god, you wouldn't believe what happened to Jieun today!" Suddenly, Jieun and Jiyoung ran and hugged their dad, giggling as loud as possible. 

Jimin did a 'what' expression to Yoongi, as he saw Yoongi sighing but was cut off when Jieun said, "I got a boyfriend!!!! He is so cute and I want to squish his little soft cheeks and kiss him until he dies over my kisses!!"

"And, it's Jungkook and Taehyung child, could you believe that?!" Jimin couldn't help it but let out a silent scream, jumping around with Jiyoung still holding onto his leg. Jiyoung couldn't help it but squealed, "Appa, can you call Jungkok and Taehyung over?! Please!" 

"Alright, anything for my sweet pea." Yoongi said, already dialling Jungkook number. Jiyoung frowned and looked up at Jimin appa, "What about me? What will happen to me?" Jimin smiled and picked him up, swinging him around. 

Soon later, the doorbell rang and Yoongi opened the door, covering his ears from a dreadful and happy scream. 

"Jieun-ah! I miss you!" Yongsun, Jungkook and Taehyung child came and hugged Jieun and kissed her cheek. Immediately, Jimin separated those two and did a no no look at both of them, but they soon gave him the puppy eye look and Jimin gave up and let them be. 

"Come on, I'll show you my room!" And with that, Jiyoung, Jieun and Yongsun went upstairs and disappeared. Jungkook hugged his hyung and said, "Jiminie, oh my god how long has it been!?" 

"A year..." Yoongi said, stealing Jimin away from Jungkook. Yoongi kissed his cheek and smiled sarcastically at Jungkook, telling him to leave him alone. All 4 of them did some catching up and the Taekook couple made themselves at home and watched Tv, leaving Yoonmin behind in the kitchen. 

"Today has honestly been the best day," Yoongi said, holding Jimin's hand. Jimin squeezed it and nodded, quietly tapping the counter. Yoongi slight frowned and wished for Jimin to regain his voice back and hear his beautiful voice again. 

"I wish I could hear you like the old times," Jimin nodded again and looked around awkwardly, wishing he could regain his voice back. He silently sighs and lowers his head, knowing that the tears were about to swell up. 

"Jimin, I love you." Jimin wanted to say say it back, but he couldn't until- 

"I-I love.. y-you t-too." It was soft spoken with a raspy voice covering it. It was so quiet, Yoongi's eye's widened when he heard his husband speak. He slowly turned to him and looked at him in the eye, feeling the tears spilling out already. 

"I-" Yoongi couldn't help it but cry loudly, hearing his voice again was something Yoongi would keep forever and forever. How long it has been to hear his soft gentle voice again. He laughs a little and places both of his hands on Jimin's soft cheek, smiling until it reached his ear. 

"I love you too baby, I love you too." 

THE END. 

[a/n: thank you so much for supporting this book and writing the last chapter makes my heart break because i honestly thought unknown number was going to be a flop, but seeing it reach 14k views, it just amazes me how all of you supported and loved it. yes, i know i'm being cliche and shit, but thank you all and i really could give all of you a hug. again, thank you so much for reading a lot of my cringing stuff!! xx - angie]