B A B Y #L A B O U R D A Y

Aiden-"Baby, baby, baby, oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh!"

Melody - "Aiden, shut the hell up!"

Aiden - "Babyyy, I like your style..."

Melody - "Aiden Matthews, you idiot!
Stop it! Just stop it! Can't you see I'm under labour in this hospital?
Have some shame you 'baby' of a husband."

Aiden *grinning like Cheshire Cat* - "Baby, we don't have to rush, you..."

Melody*Groans* - "Again? AGAIN!? Are you out of your mind that you're messing with your pregnant wife, Aid?"

Aiden - "The heart wants what it wants, baby.
it wants what it wants..."

Melody - "Oh God, I think I'll lose my mind now. He's crazy and making me nuts.

May the force be with me."

Doctor - "Mr. Matthew stressing your wife at this crucial moment could have its repercussions. It's a sincere request that you please lower your excitement or we won't be able to proceed further."

Aiden*wide-eyed* - " Oh no, please Doctor don't say that. I swear I'll behave. I thought she'd get distracted and it might help. I don't intent to stress or hurt her."

Doctor *shooting a small smile with concerned eyes* -  "I understand you were concerned but now's not the best time. Now, please give your support normally."

Melody, tugs Aiden close as she reaches for his hand, "Stay, please."

Aiden bends down closer to her and whisper sings, "All you've to do is wait a second, your hands on mine. The clock is ticking, so stay."

A small smile creeps on Melody's face as she shakes her head in disbelief and says, "You goof, I can't believe you."

_____________________

This chapter was quite punny at a lot of places, wasn't it? 

If you find 'em, highlight it and comment punny. It's fun!

Hope you guys liked it.

With love, Kitkatonduty

PS - Do not forget to vote or comment !