"What's your order, sir?" the waiter asked.

Yoongi raised his head and was immediately met by a smiling waiter.

Yoongi's bored expression turned into a scowling one as he recognized that face, the cute guy named Jimin who kicked him on the crotch.

He winced inside when he remembered the pain brought by that scene.

Jimin's smiling face in the other hand, slowly faded into pure shock.

"Y-you... It's you..." Jimin struggled to speak.

Yoongi scowled even more at Jimin.

"So, you work here?" Yoongi asked, voice dripping with monotone.

Jimin swallowed nervously and looked away.

"Y-yes..." Jimin answered, nervously, it seemed.

"Well, I'll order three slices of strawberry shortcake and juice."

"What juice, umm, s-sir?"

Yoongi smirked. "Apple juice."

Jimin nodded and took note. He was about to ask if that was all when Yoongi spoke again.

"I change my mind. I want a chocolate shake instead."

Jimin nodded, writing something on the notebook he was holding. His face was now a bit pissed off.

Yoongi's smirk was back.

"Oh wait, do you have apple pie? I'll just take that."

Jimin smiled a strained smile. Looks like his patience is already getting stretched thin.

"And with chocolate shake, still, sir?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi snorted and rolled his eyes. He was really enjoying this, more than he probably should.

"Pabo. Did you really think that a chocolate shake would fit well with an apple pie?"

Since Yoongi was a customer, he's sure that Jimin had no other choice but to keep his anger inside. "Well, what do you want to pair it with, sir?"

"I dunno...maybe pineapple juice."

Jimin nodded tersely.

"Uggh, no no, not that. Maybe I'll just have coffee, black one."

Jimin smiled thinly and scratched what he had just wrote.

"Nah, I'll just have cafe latte, I guess," Yoongi said.

Jimin scowled.

He was about to write again when Yoongi interrupted.

"Wait...I change me mind. I'll just stick with the strawberry shortcake and apple juice."

Jimin sighed, sounding done with life. "Is that all, sir?"

Yoongi flashed the driest smile in the world.

"Yes, yes, that's all."

Once Jimin turned around to leave, Yoongi slapped his butt. Jimin immediately turned back around and glared at Yoongi. He made his glare extra dark.

"What?" Yoongi asked with an innocent face. He blinked his eyes twice to appear even more innocent.

Jimin just scowled and turned to leave.

When Jimin left, Yoongi couldn't stop the smile that's spreading on his face. Other than the fact that he finally got his revenge, it was also very fun to watch Jimin's cute angry face.

Moments later, his order finally arrived, accompanied with a sour-looking Jimin.

"Wow, the waiters here are so unfriendly," Yoongi commented, sipping on his apple juice.

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked back to the back-quarters of the coffee shop.

Yoongi smirked as he watched Jimin walk away, a plan already forming in his head to annoy the other boy even more.

Yoongi stood up and slowly walked to the counter and smiled as he asked the cashier "Excuse me, where's your manager?"

=====================
~DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR OUR BABIES IN MAMA, STREAM OFFICIAL FIRE AND BLOOD SWEAT TEARS MV ON YOUTUBE, AND SEARCH 'BTS' IN NAVER.COM, DAUM.COM, AND MELON.COM.

P.S. Kinky Yoonmin is so on.

P.P.S. Hooray for the yoonmin moments in Muster!!! AND VOTE FOR BTS IN MAMA. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME TECHNIQUES ON HOW TO VOTE MANY TIMES AND BYPASS THE IP ADDRESS SHIT, JUST PM ME OR SOMETHING. AND CONGRATS TO BANG-PD!