The two of them had just gotten out of school, and then they went straight here. Being able to go here made Jungkook feel grown up. But he really should feel grown up, he's about to graduate in high school soon after all.

Upon arriving at the floor, both of their jaws dropped open.

Everything was so cool!

"This is daebak!" Jihyun commented, slowly walking to the right.

"And we're supposed to enter the office of the CEO, right? Whoa, that's even more daebak!" Jungkook added.

Jihyun nodded excitedly. "Yes, it's because Jin-hyung is situated inside the office of the CEO since he is his secretary. Yah, this is so cool! I bet nobody in our school have ever had this experience."

Finally, they arrived in front of a huge door. Jihyun knocked three times.

Jungkook watched with a smile as Jihyun hugged his Jin-hyung tightly once the door opened to reveal the older boy. He peeked inside and saw two people talking.

"Come on, inside. Mr. Kim prepared a snack for you two. There's also someone who'd like to meet you," Jin said with a laugh.

Jungkook, together with Jihyun, entered and sat on a large black couch inside the office.

The two men who were talking stopped upon noticing their presence and turned to them.

One of them was wearing a smart black suit and had a bit of an intimidating atmosphere. He's probably the CEO. The other person though, the one the CEO was talking to, was...

Jungkook felt his breathing hitched.

"Kookie, are you alright?" he heard Jihyun asked.

Jungkook blinked, unable to look away from the person he was staring at.

How could he look away if the person in front if him was just so damn... Gorgeous? Beautiful? Attractive?

The said gorgeous-beautiful-attractive boy ran to them and flashed a heart-melting box smile. He grabbed Jungkook's limb hand and shook it.

"You must be Jihyun. I'm so glad to meet you! I'm Tae Tae!" he said. Even his voice was beautiful too.

"Um, I'm Jihyun. He's Jungkook," Jihyun corrected, flashing a smile of his own.

Tae Tae laughed, it was a very very very pleasant sound for Jungkook's ears. "Oh, ahahah sorry about that. Since you two are here now, we should probably play!"

The CEO guy sighed. "Tae, not so fast. Let them eat first, then maybe introduce yourself properly while they're at it," he said as if talking to a child.

Jungkook finally managed to snap out of trance, and yep, flashed a flirty smile at Tae Tae.

---•---| Y<3J |---•---

Min Yoongi stood lazily as he packed up his laptop and bag. He needed to follow with a few reports and he also needed to finish this presentation as soon as he could.

But that wouldn't happen if he'd stay here in his office where there's a warm bed and a very comfortable couch that kept on tempting him.

And so, he decided to find a place where he could do his job properly, probably a cafe nearby.

With that in thought, Yoongi hopped inside his car and drove home to change into more comfortable clothes compared to his suit. He drove around the city until he found an interesting cafe which he was not able to try yet.

Yoongi walked inside the cafe and removed his cap the swag way. He chose a table near the window and gestured for a waiter.