He finally decided to order Buffalo Wings with special something sauce. It probably tasted great. Well, it better be, because Jimin was just about to spend a heck of his salary for this month.

When the food finally arrived, he and Jin ate quickly, their stomachs grumbling from waiting.

As Jimin watched his hyung eat heartily, he couldn't help but smile. His hyung really loved eating, like, in an ultimate level. It actually made Jimin happy if his hyung would spend his own money to buy food that he liked no matter how expensive it was, rather then him spending it for Jimin.

Jimin dreamed to be a successful dancer one day, and when he would become rich, he'd send Jihyun to a prestigious university abroad and he would buy his hyung all the delicious and ridiculously expensive food in the world.

Yep, that's his dream. And a very impossible one, it seemed.

Jimin was interrupted from his train of thought when he suddenly heard a bark. He turned around, and there, right behind him, was a man bringing a cute brown dog.

The man's back was facing Jimin so he couldn't see the man's face. The dog's face, however, was hanging by the man's arm, which gave Jimin an ample chance to look at its cute face.

It was a fancy restaurant after all, maybe that's why pets were allowed. But nonetheless, the dog was really cute. It blinked at Jimin and gave him a cheerful bark.

Jimin smiled at the dog and gave a little wave, the owner having no idea of the exchange since he's too busy looking at the menu.

Jimin returned to eating, realizing that he looked stupid interacting with the dog.

He and Jin laughed as they ate through out, talking about funny moments and all the stupid things Jihyun had done in his life.

Jin had just finished eating when his phone rang.

"Hello?" Jin answered.

Jimin continued to eat, pretending not to listen.

"Oh, ah really? Alright alright, sir. Yes...yes of course. Oh, ah yes yes. Alright then. Bye."

Jimin blinked.

"What was that about hyung?" Jimin asked.

Jin bit his lip. "The person who just hired me called and told me that I needed to report now since the CEO is already asking for me." He then looked at Jimin's unfinished food. "Is it fine if...?"

"Oh of course, hyung! It's alright, you can go. I'll be fine."

His hyung flashed a thankful smile. "Are you sure you'll pay for your own food? I-"

"Hyung, just go now. I'll pay for my own food," Jimin assured him.

Jin nodded, left the money for his roasted beef and for Jihyun's lamb skewers, then left. Jimin smiled fondly as he watched his hyung's all-business strides.

He quickly finished his food then ordered a take out of lamb skewers. After having done that, he asked for the bill.

It was quite big.

Oh well.

Jimin handed the waiter Jin's money then fished his own wallet to pay for his Buffalo wings.

However, when he did so, he realized something.

He brought the wrong wallet.

This wallet absolutely had no money in it.

Oh shit...

Jimin blinked at the smiling waiter beside him. He swallowed hard, imagining all the things that might happen to him. Would he get in jail just because of an unpaid chicken wings? Maybe he could just offer free services of cleaning the dishes?