Chapter 7: Don't you know I'm miserable?

I stayed in my room all weekend and Hermione and Ginny being good friends, stayed with me. They really were the best friends a girl could want. They brought me all my meals since I obviously wasn't in the condition to get them myself. They let me vent even though Fred was Ginny's brother, and they went to go feed Honeyduke everyday since I couldn't bear to care for him with Fred. Harry and Ron went into Hogsmeade and when they came back they had brought me every kind of candy imaginable. Harry even brought me a giant teddy bear with a pink bow around his neck, and when you hugged it, it sang You Are My Sunshine. I named it Lovey as that's what George always called me. On Sunday night as I was laying in my bed trying to fall asleep I heard the muffled sounds of someone yelling through the door.
" George don't you know I'm miserable! "
" No Fred I don't understand how you could be! You chose Angelina! "
" You don't understand! Angelina was a HUGE mistake! "
" Well too bloody bad! You know who has a RIGHT to be miserable? That poor girl in that dormitory! "
" Don't remind me George.. "
" Why shouldn't I? Ginny told me she won't eat! All that poor girl does is cry! "
" Jesus George I don't need you yelling at me too!  I already have Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Harry doing that for you! "
" Fred. Listen to me. There is an adorable, sweet, American girl through that door that has stood by all of us for the past four years. We've all had a crush on her at a time or another but she fucking loved YOU and you took her love and stomped it into the ground. If you don't see why we all hate you right now then you're even worse of a person than I thought you were. " 
I stopped listening after that and burst into tears. I hugged Lovey bear tight and fell asleep with my pillow damp.