Chapter 4: Bloody Wicked

I hate potions. I hate potions for a number of reasons actually but my biggest reason is MALFOY. At the beginning of the year I got stuck with that little creep and now I don't know WHEN we'll ever switch but it feels like an eternity. He's just so disgustingly perverted, always whispering dirty secrets in my ear, trying to make me blush. I said goodbye to Harry as he went off to sit with Crabbe ( He didn't get much luckier than me, I mean at least my partner is intelligent! )
" Hellooo ( Y/N ) I must say you're looking quite.... Lady like this morning. " Malfoy smirked as he played with the hem of my skirt.
" Shut up Malfoy , my uniform slacks are in the wash so I have to wear the skirt. " I grumbled as I slapped his hand away.
" Well maybe you should wear it more often, I have to say it's a bit of a turn on. " He whispered as Snape started the lesson.
" Good morning...students. " Snape said in that boring tone of his. " Please gather the ingredients listed on the board and continue to follow the written instructions. " I got up to go gather all the ingredients from the cupboard and Harry did the same.
" He giving you any trouble? " Harry asked me seriously. I rolled my eyes,
" No more than usual, why? " I asked
" Well.. you're my friend and it really is disgusting. Not to mention how angry it makes Fred. " He replied while grabbing a jar of crushed rat bones. I stopped gathering my materials and looked at him with wide eyes.
" w..why would it bother Fred, Harry? " I asked him almost trembling.
He looked me dead in the eye, a smile playing on his lips.
" I thought his love for you was obvious ( Y/N ). "
I blushed, I had recently started to suspect Fred had feelings for me but I just had blamed my suspicions on my feelings for him, after all I do like to have my dreams get the best of me.
" Harry I really don't think he has feelings for me, why just last week he had been talking about how gorgeous he thought Angelina was. " I mumbled while grabbing the dragon heartstrings.
" Whatever ( Y/N/N ) I think you're being delusional. " Harry said playfully flicking my ear before returning to his dim-witted partner. As I sat back now to my own partner and tried to start making our potion, I felt Draco come behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.
" Need any help mixing? " He smirked as he wrapped his hands around the spoon I was using.
" I'm doing just fine thanks. " I said flatly as I promptly stepped on his foot, however he still didn't peel his disgusting snake body from mine.
" Oh ( Y/N ) you're so cold to me all the time, I could really warm you up if you gave me the chance. "
" Shut up and get me the sloth brain, Malfoy. "
He winked at me and smiled before finally removing himself from me to get the jar of sloth brains. I shot Harry a look that said I might just kill my partner today and he responded by shooting me the same look before slapping a dragon heartstring out of Crabbe's hand which had been headed directly for his mouth.
I was actually starting to enjoy myself, even though I hated potions it was my easiest class because it was just like baking for me. I even started humming to myself as I mixed our pink concoction " I know it breaks your heart! Moved to the city in a brokedown car, and four years no call! Now I'm lookin pretty in a hotel bar! " I sang to myself as I reached for the jar of boom berries, when suddenly I felt someone grab my ass, making me drop the jar. Thankfully the jar didn't break but the berries were rolling everywhere. I spun around angrily to see who my attacker was, only to see ( who else ) Malfoy.
" UGH! Malfoy you idiot! " I screamed as he started chuckling. I bent down to start scooping up the berries. As I did I heard a whistle behind me, causing my face to turn a bright shade of red. I decided to just pull my skirt down ( TO HIDE MY UNDERWEAR MORE DON'T THINK OF THIS IN THE WRONG CONTEXT ) and continue to clean up. After I finally finished cleaning I stood up to find Malfoy actually helping out by mixing in the pomegranate juice. I decided to start writing down our procedure since Snape always expected one for every potion, not to mention he would be double hard on me in particular for being a Gryffindor. I absentmindedly popped a Boston baked bean into my mouth as I wrote with my quill.
" Whatcha got there sexy? "
I looked up to see Malfoy smirking at me AGAIN.
" Candy. " I said flatly.
" From who? " He asked his face stone cold.
" From Fred, obviously. " I replied while going back to my notes.
" Of course a Weasley thought he could win you over with something as stupid as candy. " I heard him sneer.
I looked up at him and glared at him with fresh hatred in my eyes. I know I should be used to it, but when someone like Malfoy talks smack about my Weasleys, I can't help but lose my sugar sweet image for a moment or two.
" Well maybe he's right, after all the Weasley's are always right in my eyes, unlike some blond pervert I know who seems to love to grab my ass. " I snarled as I look him right in his grey eyes. I heard Harry snicker behind me.
" Admit it ( Y/L/N ) you love any attention I give you. " He smirked as he pulled me close to him. I winced slightly and pulled away from him.
" That's where you're so wrong Malfoy. I would actually enjoy if you left me alone all together. " I glared as I got up to leave, let him clean up today for once!
" Oh you'll see ( Y/L/N ) I'll have you moaning more than Moaning Myrtle when I'm done with you. " He smirked
" Just leave me alone you sicko! "
" Oh I will once you're on your knees for me. Then I'll leave you there like the dirty mudblood you are. "
" In your fucking dreams! "
" Are you sure I won't be in yours? "
" UGH! " I screamed as I stormed out of Potions, Harry quickly behind me.
" (Y/N) ! ( Y/N ) ! Come on slow down! " I heard him yelling behind me, but we both knew where I would stop. I stormed outside, past the Quidditch field straight to the big beech tree on the banks of the black lake. I collapsed underneath it's comforting branches and soon Harry joined me.
" ( Y/N ) you're not really going to let that little ferret get the best of you, are you? " He asked me as he put his arm around my shoulder.
" I don't know.. I just don't know why he thinks he can speak to me like that! Or any girl for that matter! " I grumbled.
" It's just how he is ( Y/N )... but if you let him make you this upset then you're just letting him get the upperhand. " He said he rested his head on top of mine. Honestly if anyone had seen us right now, they would have gotten the wrong idea. This is just how Harry and I were though, from the first time we met he became my big brother, always comforting me and protecting me.
" Come on ( Y/N/N ) you're stronger than this. " I heard Harry say. I sprang up hitting him square in the jaw with my forehead as I did so.
" Oww..what the bloody hell was that for! " I heard him grumble as he rubbed his now, bruised jaw.
" Sorry Harry, but you're totally and completely right! I'm not going to let that little ferret get the best of me, in fact I'm going to go set the score straight right now! "
" That's my girl! " I heard Harry cheer as I ran back into the school. I quickly caught up with Malfoy just outside the Potions class, and even better he was with his little friends so I had an audience.
" Draco? " I asked sweetly as I tapped his shoulder. He spun around to face me and smirked ( FOR LIKE THE MILLIONTH TIME ) as soon as he saw as it was.
" Oh... lookie here boys! ( Y/L/N ) is back how splendid! " I heard Crabbe and Goyle chuckle.
" Well.. I just wanted to apologize for earlier... you were only trying to show me what I was missing. " I said breathily, really hamming it up by batting my eyelashes and biting my lower lip.
" Right you are love! " He said disgustedly as he grabbed my ass. I gently moved his hand of my..butt and continued my little " performance ".
" Well I just wanted to give you something I think you really deserve from me.. Right here, right now. " I said leaning in. I heard Crabbe and Goyle snicker as Malfoy winked at them before leaning in as well. As he did I punched him in the nose as hard as I could, sending him tumbling backwards into Crabbe and Goyle. I heard a number of gasps before I heard a familiar laugh behind me.
" ( Y/N/N ) THAT WAS BLOODY WICKED! " Fred cried before scooping me up and twirling me around. I giggled and clung to him.
" And THAT is what gross perverts like you really deserve, Malfoy! " I laughed as Fred and I ran off, leaving a steaming Malfoy and a knocked over Crabbe and Goyle behind us.