Chapter Eighteen

Louis scrambled to get to the closet, closing the door behind him. I'm surprised how fast his little legs can move. I stand and stare at the door, looking at it swing open, slowly. "Harry? You in here?" My mum stood in the door way, a beer placed in her hand. "Oh! There you are. Who were you talking to?" She scanned the room, trying to find the person I was having a conversation with. "No one.. I was singing." Singing. Out of all the things I could have possibly said, I said I was singing.

I mentally roll my eyes at myself, I'm so stupid. "Singing?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "You need to work on that, then." She laughed. "Anyways, Gigi is downstairs, if you were looking for her." She smiled, turning around to walk out.

"Thanks, Mum." I mumbled, watching her walk out of the room. I rush over to the door, closing and locking it. "Louis, it's safe now." I walk over to the closet, opening the door. "You can come out now, we wont judge you." I smirked. The coming out of the closet joke, pretty priceless if you ask me. "Thanks, appreciate it." He laughed, wrapping his arms around my back, placing soft kisses onto my neck.

I tilted my head back, closing my eyes. "God, you're so cute." I mumble out, tangling my fingers in his hair. "You think so?" I felt his lips tug into a smile against my neck.

Also, his beard was scratching against my neck, which I didn't mind. I like his beard. He pulled away, looking up at me. "Yeah, you're cute. You're super short, too." I laughed, placing a kiss to his lips. He didn't kiss back, in fact, I felt him pouting against my lips. I pulled back, frowning and scrunching my brows together.

"Babyyy." I whined, pushing myself closer to him. "I'm not that short. You're just freakishly tall." He pouted, puffing his bottom lip out. "You're so cute when you pout."

He placed a quick kiss to my lips, wrapping his arms back around me. "God, Harry, you make me so happy." He kissed all over my face, pulling me towards the bed. He laid me down, getting over top of me. "Can we get back to what we were doing?" He whispered. I nodded in response, pulling his shirt off of his body, placing soft kisses to his chest.

Louis has small abs, like, something is definitely there, but he's so small. He has this arch in his back, too. It's just so natural. I could go all day talking about what I love about his body, which is a lot of things. I just like him in general. His cute little nose, his hair, especially when he just wakes up in the morning, his small hands, just everything about him.

I placed kisses over his chest, biting and sucking, leaving a trail of marks on his skin. I felt his breathing speed up, his chest rising and falling a bit faster than normal. He's always done that, when we get a bit into it, his breathing gets either faster or slower, his eyes fill with lust.

He's beautiful. I kiss his shoulder, going up to the sweet spot on his neck, biting gently. I try to be careful not to suck and leave a mark, it'd be visible and he's a teacher. I think he could get in trouble for that. Even if it was by someone more his age.

He pushed his hands under my shirt, running his fingertips over my skin, causing my skin to have chill bumps.

We somehow made our way to the bed, he tugged off my shirt before pushing me down on the mattress, hovering over me. His hips grinder against mine, causing a friction that we both really needed. My jeans were so fucking tight around my crotch. It was actually starting to hurt.

I think Louis answered my thoughts, as soon as the thought of my jeans being too tight popped into my mind, his hands worked on undoing my button, unzipping them, causing me to let out a heavy sigh of relief.

"Someone is happy to have these things undone." He winked, tugging them off of my legs. "Duh. That hurt, it couldn't even breath."

"Poor baby."