Chapter Six

"Here's where you can sit your stuff, if you want to you can sleep in my bed with me. It's big enough for the both of us, and if it's not we can cuddle, right?" Louis laughed quietly. I giggled a bit, nodding. "Sure we can." He smiled, looking me in the eyes. "You have pretty eyes, Harry." I blushed, looking down at my feet. "Thanks, Louis." He placed a small kiss to my forehead, his lips lingering there for a moment. "Louis, do you think we could get in trouble if anyone found out?" I looked up at him, biting my lip. "Maybe, that's why we can't tell anyone. This is our little secret. Only you and me will know." He smiled reassuringly. I smiled, kissing his cheek softly.

"What do you want to do, Harry? We have movies, popcorn, those types of things.. anything you want to do we can." Louis played with my hair, twirling curls around his finger.
"Can I take a shower?" I asked. He nodded. "Can I take a shower with you?" He smirked, winking at me. "I- uh, sure." I stuttered. He picked me up, holding me by my thighs. I held onto his shoulders, my legs wrapped around his waist.
-
He carried me to the bathroom, sitting me on the counter. He stripped from his shirt, tossing it to a hamper. "Arms up, babe." He smiled. I lifted my arms up. He took my shirt off, tossing it to where his is. He stripped the rest of mine, and his, clothes off, turning on the water to warm. I felt kinda embarrassed looking at him naked, and I'm naked, it's weird. But he looks so good.

His ass isn't even flat at all- it's huge. It looks so smooth and squishy. I really just want to touch it, so bad. "Wow, Harry. Didn't know you liked staring at my ass so much." Louis smirked, little chuckles escaping his lips. My attention tore off of his ass and onto him. "I'm sorry.. it's just so big." I giggled, stepping in the shower. "I can tell you like it." He replied, pointing down to my crotch.

"Shit!" I said, looking down at my dick, that is now hard. I didn't even notice. "Poor baby." He chuckled, stepping in the shower. I frowned, looking at him. "Want me to help it?" He bit him lip, taking a step closer to me. "N-no.. I mean.. You can.. B-but," "okay, I understand Harry. You don't want to take this too fast. It's fine." He kissed my chin softly. I smiled. Louis gets me. I wouldn't have been able to do something like that with someone that means so much to me so soon. That's just wrong to me, and I don't know why. It just is. I actually want to keep this relationship with him. Even though he is like eight years older than I am. But I don't care. I see a lot of people who's like nine years older than someone and they've been married for years. Maybe one day that'd be Louis and I. I hope so. He makes me so happy.

I watched Louis rinse the soap out of him hair, the suds running down his body. "You like to stare, don't you?" He chuckled. I nodded. "Yes." He smiled, stepping out of the way so I can wash myself.
-
"Harry do you want to go to bed yet?" Louis mumbled. He was half asleep on the couch where we sat cuddling. "Yes, Louis." I said, getting up stretching. He did the same, turning off the Telly. We both made our way to his room, stripping down to our boxers. "Goodnight, Hazzy."

"Goodnight, Lou."