When Yuito was 3 years old (Part 1)

It was cold fall night. The wind howling at the sky from outside the window. In a little house far from anyone there lived a family of three. A little girl named Yuito she had long white hair flowing Bowen her back. Her eyes were a bright blue just like the sky on a sunny day. Her skin was almost white. Her mother Rine was a lovely lady. She looked like her daughter just older. The little girls father ,Yune, was the opposite of them. He had short black heir. His eyes were a bright red if you looked in them to long they looked like a sunset. His skin was white like the little girls ,Yuito, and Rine. The little girl was safe in her bed her mom and dad were down stairs. They had looks of pain and sadness.
"Rine! she has to go." a mans voice said.
"But Yune I-I Don't want are little girl to good." the woman's voice sound on the way to tears.
"I'm sorry honey but it the only way for her to be say.. Are little girl has to go.." the man and woman sat at the table hugging each other crying not wanting to let there little girl go away...
~Up in the little Yuito's room~
The little girl was a sleep beaming about the days to come...
---------------------
So I hope you like it so far.