"At first no. Only until I had awakened your wolf-" I cut him off, "So if my wolf remained dormant, you weren't going to tell me at all?" I ask him quietly, my breath leaving me all at once as his words take a stabbing to my heart.

His jaw clenches tightly, and I nod firmly, before straightening my back, "I see" I whisper quietly, but I know he heard me. Clearing my throat once, I swipe at the remaining tears and move towards my phone laying against the glass coffee table creating a barrier between me and the two most important males in my life.

"Don't follow me. Leave me be" I say firmly, my eyes finding the both of theirs quickly before I turn and head towards the door.

I pull my knees up against my chest as more tears slide down my cheeks, soaking up the neck of Kane's shirt I'm currently wearing. After my first shift, he had lended me a clean shirt for mine had shredded once I had shifted. I had kept it on, for the past few days it was the only thing that seemed to ease the pain from being away from him for so long.

Just as I make it to the door, a large hand comes fourth and slams it shut, making me jump slightly. "No Lina. Your not going anywhere" Kane states firmly, his large body huddled closely against my own behind me.

I don't turn to face him, but steady my gaze on the wooden door in front of me. "Open the door Kane" I reply back firmly. He grips my face in his hands turning me towards him, "Look at me Lina, please" I shake my head, my eyes clenching closed tightly, "I can't Kane. I- I need time" I whisper brokenly.

He growls lowly, the sound vibrating through me, "You promised me baby" I crumble at his words, yet my hand grips the door handle and twists till the door is once again open, yet the further I walk the more space I create between myself and my heart.

Curling into a small ball on the couch, I sob uncontrollably into Kane's shirt as the hoodie lays unzipped around me. For the first time in my life, I thought he had wanted me for me, but I guess the other shoe had dropped. I let it all out, the anger, sadness, betrayal the yearning, everything.

I let it all out.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A door slamming wakes me up from my depressing and unconscious state. Blinking rapidly I turn towards the small antique clock I have sitting on the coffee table on the corner of the couch, 9:45pm.

My eyes crinkle in confusion as of who could be here in the middle of the night. I sit up slowly, my ears perking as loud thick boots clank against my wooden floor boards. There's a small shuffle before the door is opened up once again.

Pulling the hoodie tightly around my curvy frame, I stand and move towards my hallway almost bumping into my brother on the way. I pause and take him in before turning to assess the man next to him.

The male besides him is all stock and all brawn, his bald head and tattoos making him look every inch of a bad boy. The lip ring attached to his thick bottom lip glints in the light shining from my hallway as he straightens from looking me over too. I pause and move back towards Vince. "Who's he?"

He flinches at how dead I sound, Tatted guy shoots me a sad look. Vince moves me into the living room once again. "Mac, go make some tea" I snort a laugh, my mind already conjuring images of him in the kitchen.

Mac turns and nods once before making his way into my kitchen, leaving me and my brother alone. Vince faces me, "Look, I'm sorry Mija. But I had to abide by mama's wishes. If you were in my position what would you do?" I scoff, "How about you put yourself in my position Vince, you'd be fucking pissed and you know it so don't try to placate me and blame it all on Ma, okay?" I let out a breath.