Chapter 1

•.•.•.•.•.•.Chapter 1.•.•.•.•.•

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I threw my alarm to the floor.

"Ughh!!!"

"Maro!Wake up!!!Your alarm went off 7 times! If you get up I am going to buy you One Direction VIP tickets !!" I heard Bella yelling from the other side of the door.

"I am uppppp!!!!" I yelled opening my rooms door to go to the bathroom. When I got in, I fell on the floor for no reason at all. I stood up and turned on the water. While waiting for the water to heat up, I took my clothes off.

After a hot shower I wrapped a towel around my body and headed to my room.

I threw on black skinny jeans and a white sweatshirt. I grabbed my white Vans and my bagpack and headed downstairs to find Bella eating my fridge. She loves food just like Niall Horan.

"Let's go!We're going to be late!" I yelled grabbing my skateboard and opening the door.

She took her penny board and followed me.

We arrived to school right before the bell rang. So we headed to our lockers and got our stuffs. My first class is Music just like Bella's.

When we entered the class, I saw someone pretty familiar...

Bella's POV:

When we entered the class room, I saw someone I never thought I would see...

.

.

HARRY STYLES AND ZAYN MALIK!!! AHH!

"Maro!It's Harry and Zayn!" I yelled whispered.

"Oh my god!!"

I walked over to them.

"Hey!"

"Hello" they both said at the same time.

"We are huge fans. Harry you are my favorite, no offense Zayn I love you too!" I said literally dying.

"Hah. Well no one recognized us until you 2 girls..."Harry said.

"Umm it's because we are the only Directioners in this school and everybody hates us because we like you guys.Or should I say love you!" Maro said

"Oh. What are your names beauty?"

"I am Bella. And this is my sister Maro."

"Cute names. What does Maro stand for?"Zayn asked

"Marianne." She said.

"Cool!So who's your favorite?"He asked.

"You."

"Great!"

"Can we stay with you girls?"

"Umm I don't know about that.." I said but Maro glared at me.

"Why?You girls said you liked us..." Zayn rolled his eyes as Harry said that.

"Um well because we are bullied and you two are so hot, so the populars will literally kill us to get you boys."

"Well I can turn into Marcel as in best song ever if you saw the video. Plus I can remove the makeup I put to cover my acne. And Zayn well he can change. I'll do anything to hang out with you girls."

"Well that's nice but you don't need to."

"Or if you don't want us to change, we can become bad boys/girls!" Zayn suggested

"Zayn, no."

"Just a suggestion. ya know..."

"Here come the 'bitchez'!"

"They are hot!" Harry whispered in my ear. Of course he checked them out... I just rolled my eyes as the bell rang.

Crystal, one of the populars, looked at Harry and winked at him. Here we go. He looked at me and then back at her. He just pulled his middle finger at her and then wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Wow I didn't expect that. I love him!!!!

"Hey wanna hang out after school to get to know each other?"

"Umm yeah sure! Can Maro come along?"

"Zayn is probably going to ask her to go with him so no need."

"You guys are not planning on anything right?"

"Why would we?"

"Uh nothing. There was these 2 boys that we met just like we did. And then one of them asked me to hang out and the other one asked Maro. They ended up kidnapping us."

"OH. You know who we are. Don't worry."

"Okay."

"Where do you want to hang out?"

"Can we go to my house, I'll be more sure."

"No problem. Do you take the school bus?"

"Nope I board."

"What?"

"I go home with my penny board."

"Oh. Is it this plastic, small skateboard that costs hundred dollars?"

"Yup!"

"Okay well I'll walk."

"No I have another penny board in my locker just in case. You can use it."

"Okay !"

After that the day passed by really fast. I have Math, English, P.E, History and music with Harry and just music and science with Zayn. Maro and I have only 3 classes together, all of the rest she's with Zayn. She's in English, P.E and music with me.

A/N

Hi guys!So this is the first chapter,hope you liked it!So we are two people writing this. So vote and comment!

Bye!

~Marianne.

Chapter written by: Bella.