"Aaron? We thought you got snatched up or something. Stop going missing all the damn time" Saint's girlfriend Erin snapped into the phone. She was another good friend of Aaron's and they'd all met as teenagers, nearly six years ago.

"I gotta go, thank you for checking in" Aaron said ending the phone call. He sat his phone back on the dresser before he ran his fingers through his hair and laid down.

Moses extended his hand offering the blunt and Aaron gladly accepted. The time on the alarm clock read 10:34pm and it'd be another long night before they went their separate ways in the morning.

"You don't think there's anything wrong with this? What if... what if I started dating again?" Aaron asked glancing over at Moses.

"It'd be a waste of time because you'll keep coming back to me. Bruv if I could stay away from you I would, but I can't because I love you too much. You don't want to be in the same position as me, I got a kid at home and yet here I am" Moses said as he took the blunt back from Aaron.

"You could try to be monogamous and make your marriage work. So what if you only married her because she got pregnant. But I can't keep doing this to myself, we can still be friends" Aaron exclaimed and Moses chuckled once more.

"Friends?  We can't be friends" Moses responded in a humorous voice. Aaron looked over and admired the tattoos that covered his lovers dark skin and the way his beard always looked so nice.

Moses smoked the rest of his blunt in peace before flicking what was left of it in a wastebasket. He sat up and he and Aaron locked eyes before he leaned down and kissed his lips softly at first.

Aaron was the smaller one between the two, he stood at least 5'9 and wasn't exactly buff but thin in good shape and it was obvious he took good care of himself. Moses on the other hand was 5'11 and had grown muscular from the weights he'd been lifting.

He was nowhere near a body builder but he was a nice size without looking like a monster and was covered in tattoos. He'd even had Aaron's name tattooed on the back of his arm when he was younger but it'd eventually gotten covered up once he got tired of making up lies to explain the males name on his arm.

Most of his friends thought it was just a deceased friend he'd gotten tattooed in remembrance but only his oldest friends knew the truth. Unlike Aaron he'd gone back into the closet after his name began to gain a lot of weight in the streets.

Both men identified as bisexual and they both loved women, Moses more so then Aaron.

Moses reached up on the dresser and grabbed a Trojan condom from out of the box. He and Aaron's kissing continued to intensify as he ran his finger tips down his rib cage.

Aaron slowly pulled back as he moved his kisses lower laying a few kisses on Moses' neck, gently nibbling on the area knowing hickeys were forbidden.

Moses covered his erect dick with the condom before he preceded to stroke himself, coating his dick with lubricant.

Aaron eventually turned over getting on his knees and Moses got in place behind him. He carefully eased his erect member in while kissing and sucking on his lovers neck.