Chapter I:

Hailey's POV;

       I was dreaming, it felt as if I was falling. I jumped up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked up in my dark room and saw a dark black figure in the doorway of my closet. 

      It had bright blood colored eyes. I heard it growl and it started moving towards me. I screamed as loud as I could,

      "AHHHHHHHH!!" It started running towards me faster and faster baring its bright teeth, it was barely half a foot away. 

      "Mine!!," the monster yelled. I saw my fate coming, when all of a sudden.... My light turned on and my door was opening. I felt complete relief. This has been happening for quite a while. My mother stood there as I was panting. 

     "Sweetheart," my mother asked, as she speed walked over to me,

     "are you alright??" "Yes, I'm fine mother, just a nightmare," I replied getting up for school. My mother left the room and went back down stairs. I got up out of bed, and walked to my bathroom. 

      I started the shower and got in. I washed my hair with a coconut shampoo and conditioner and a mint body wash. (A/N bathroom below with bedroom)

 (A/N bathroom below with bedroom)

      I got out and put a towel around my hair and body

      I got out and put a towel around my hair and body. I put some Pink Victoria Secret lotion and perfume. I put on my outfit, then went downstairs. I went into the kitchen, where my mother was cooking. Mmmmm bacon, eggs,sausage and toast. After she was done cooking I quickly ate running back upstairs. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a side braid.

      I brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I put on chap-stick and grabbed my bag. I walked out the door to school.

      Sorry for the short chapter, they will get longer. Please comment any grammatical errors and I will try to fix them. Like and comment, don't be a ghost. Also dm me if you want a character. Please do not self advertise your books. Please tell your friends about my books. Bye my Potatoes.

                                                                                                -Anonymous Author for now