Searan X Reader ( Mine )

It was your second week on the RFA party thing and chat, it was something you've learned to force to cope up and such but it was working smoothly. Every day you will be doing your works just like in the last few weeks and so, unknown to you there is another eye looking and watching you as he hacked into the system reading everything and researching everything about you. He smirked as he read every detail about you he had like the idea of seeing you cry and seeing your face contorted into pain.

In your third week in RFA you started receiving weird messages from this unknown number and from that person too was information about you and about your whereabouts. You started getting gifts from unknown person from flowers to toys to chocolates and jewels. At first you thought Jumin was playing games with you when you confronted him about it he was not it.

707 started to track who was this person who kept doing this but to his case he was always resulting into a single space block of firewall he cannot overcome. He cannot trace down the person who was doing this and the whole RFA group was practically aware that you might be a target of some of the people who wanted to destroy them.

One day, a doorbell was heard from your apartment picking it up you opened to see a boy with a white and pink shade of hair. His eyes are a beautiful color of mint and he was wearing a jacket that shows his bicep. At all call you felt danger looking at his eyes and there you decide to close the door but a hand stopped you from doing so. He was much stronger than you opening the door with no ease he opens it wide and continue to lock it. You run to your room picking up your phone and chatting the RFA members.

Jumin was online and Zen who was already on their way to your place at that time, you heard a click from your door and there the guy stands looking at you with a wide smirk, You tried to run from the other side of the room when you felt a sharp pain on your hair, He grabbed your hair and it was painful, trying to get out from his grip you tried to wiggle out but it was no used. He has also grabbed your hand which you held your phone, and there is a call incoming from Jumin he smirked as he cancelled the call. You were about to cry when he spoke

Unknown: you are mine and mine alone and from there your eyes began to flutter pushing you into the deep abyss of sleep.

IT has been 24 hours since you kidnapping process, Zen and Jumin arrive at you place but you were nowhere to be found, they had told the other members what is the situation and there were in panic. Unknown to them Searan was watching them and enjoying their current state he smirk at this and turning back to look at you who was blindfolded and tied into a bed with black laces. He has love the sight and he will love the sound you will make every time he will touch you.

y/n: " please let me go" you whimpered, there were visible marks on your necks and scratch he was too rough on you and you don't like it.

Saeran: " I told you, you were mine and always will be mine" he smirked as he kiss your neck leaving dark marks, you cried at this wanting to run away you wanted help but you cannot.

TBC

Mystic Messenger X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें