Chapter 23

You guys are kidding me?! 343 in fanfiction..really..this book raised up so fast and i am proud of it. Thanks a lot guys. Love you guys sooooo much...i hope this book deserves to get those...hehe

☺☺☺☺☺

"You have to help me and Jin! We are in trouble....we will die!" I say in panic. I am scared that they will catch me.

The guards now surely will realize that i am taking too long!

"Waa..calm down...this is Ina?" She asks. I roll my eyes. "Yes..this is Ina...you have to help us!" I said.

"Whats wrong? What happened?" She asks. She really has to ask a lot of questions or what?!

"No time to tell you must-" someone pulls me by my waist and closes my mouth.

"Cindy...long time no see dear. This is Alice speaking. I have work to do..we will talk later." Then she cuts the call.

I am struggling when the guard is holding me..more like hugging me from behind..and closing my mouth using a piece of cloth.

"Sleep bitc*..just sleep." Alice says. And i feel my head hurt. Alice pulls my hair! She slaps my face once.

After that i start feeling dizzy......and i pass out after that.

☺☺☺☺☺

I wake up but still i cant see anything....am I dead already or what?

"You are ruining the plan. You make things more complicated!" I hear someone yell. Jin's voice. I adjust my eyesight and i can see him look furiously at me.

I am back in my cell. Good...

"How could you get caught!" He yells. I hate it when i just wake up then someone yells at me.

"I tried my best! Can you shut up. Your sister just pulled my hair and slapped me!" I said.

"You guys want to start the act again or what. I will not fall for that again."Alice said. I glare at her.

She slapped me okay!

"Stupid!" She scoffed when she sees me roll my eyes.

I know i cant return back cause she can kill me anytime she wants.

We just stare at each other like we wanted to eat eact other.

Then..the surprise began !

We heard a noisy sound...its like..our Cindy is here....

Well..i will do more than 25 chapters...maybe 30...maybe 35..or...40...based on my brain..haha

Vote and comment