Chapter 5| Us And Them

Credit for helping me out: -bilesbilinski thank you! plus chapters may be delayed because I haven't got any idea for the next one so please give me any ideas and I will credit you!

It was a few weeks past new years, Finn wasn't acting usual, kind of like he killed someone, but that would never happen, he's been avoiding me and every time we see each other he ignores me, Millie suspects something went on between us that new years and I think the others do too.

We're back in America working on things for the next season of Stranger Things, nothing exactly new anyways enough talking and onto the story shall we?

"Yo" Millie called out behind me and throwing an arm over my shoulder "So...What happened between you and Finn like honestly he's not even talking to us" She asked really quickly "Millie, nothing happened new years" I sighed, I turned to see Finn walking past us "He's just being Finn I guess" I mumbled walking away.

--------------------

It was pouring down with rain while I was walking to a place I needed to go, my hair was soaked because I forgot to bring an umbrella, I saw someone turn the corner where I was heading so I ran after them, I got closer and saw a usual haircut, I ducked under his umbrella "What do you want?" He asked harshly "Ugh Finn, your the only one with a umbrella and I seriously need to get home to sleep" I groaned and lied. He stayed quiet until I ducked into a building where I was practicing for things.

I started to dance to BTS- Blood Sweat And Tears, once I got inside, following their moves exactly. Except I didn't notice Finn was watching me from outside, once I had finished my daily routine of practice I left the room and saw Finn patiently waiting "Jesus christ you scared the shit out of me" I jumped almost falling over, he chuckled and got up grabbing my hand and pulling me under his umbrella, his hand going over my shoulder as we walked together, I looked up at Finn who was smiling brightly, we got to my home and Finn slept over, nothing happened and we slept in seperate beds.

The next day came quickly, Finn and I were talking a bit more, not like usual though, he would still avoid me if he was doing something.

"Okay honestly you two aren't telling me something" Millie frowned at me and Finn "What happened New Years?" She asked again "Honestly nothing happened" I chuckled "Well, We did kiss and stuff" Finn replied, my face went white at his reply, I gulped and saw Millie's shocked and ecstatic face "OH MY GOD FINALLY HOLY SHIT HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TWO HONESTLY MY GOD!" She shouted attracting attention from the other cast members "Millie! Shush" I ordered, she nodded calming herself down "But Finn, if you two kissed then why are you acting like a complete dick?" She asked, my eyes went wide and I scolded her "Yeah, about that..." He mumbled "Is it because you're too in love with her-" I cut Millie off by placing my hand over her mouth she licked it and I jumped back wiping it on my shirt with a disgusted look spread on my face, she chuckled "So whats the reason?" She asked. Finn turned to me with a smug look across his face, I lightly chuckled, also nervous.

"Well, starting off..I guess I didn't want to see you after that moment, because...I was scared" He frowned

"Scared of what?" I chortled

"I meant what I said that I love you, I love you so damn much" He replied

"I Was Scared Of Loosing You"

Sorry for that really short and crap chapter guys but I am loosing hope in this story, because right now I am making a new one I am actually up to chapter 10! which is double this one, I believe that one will be much better than this, so I'm sorry if I don't update this.